7

When we reached Cole's house we walked straight to he's room I sat to his bed and he started reaching something.

Here. He said and throw blue hoodie at me.

What? I asked confusion.

You can change into that if you don't wanna wear your wet clothes. He said grinning.

I'm gonna head to shower see you in 5 mins. He said and left me alone in his room. I waited some time and then started to change.

I looked my self at his mirror I was wearing he's hoodie and underneath it I had just bra and panties just as I turned around I saw Cole leaning against the door frame he was wearing grey sweatpants just grey sweatpants.

Hey pretty girl. He said and walked closer to me.

The hoodie looks good on you. He said same time trucking my hair behind my ear. Shit he looks hot shirt less.

My eyes are up here girl. He said and lifted my chin up. How embarrassing he got me starting.

Suddenly he kissed me! I pull away confused.

I'm sorry I- I should have done that shit I'm sorry. Cole apologies.

No. I say

Wha- what do you mean?

I pull him in for another kiss. It felt awesome.

Cole lifted me up and I placed my feet around him I can feel he's hands sliding down to my ass but I don't mind I kiss him again and he places me carefully on his bed.

Remember when I said that the hoodie looks good on you. He asked.

Mmhhhm. I mumbled.

I think you could look better whit out it. He whispers.

I let him pull the hoodie of me and I reveal my beard skin to him. I place my hand around his neck and let him kiss me as he was kissing me I saw he take something from he's nightstand's. A condom.

~***~

I wake up next to still sleeping cole clock was already pass ten. I rubbed his soft curly hair he looked super cute. In five mins he woken up.

Hey. He said still half sleeping.

Hey. I said as he pulled me closer and kissed me.