9

Week's past and it was all back to normal just me alone.
It was time for a winter break and at the first day of it I got the worst news in my life dad was coming back.
I was super angry at everyone and everything how could mom let this happen.
I didn't know what to do but one thing I knew for sure I couldn't stay here with dad. Clock was almost 11pm and dad was coming at tomorrow morning. I started to pack all my things I would need for sometime. At eleven I was done packing. I wasn't going to run away or anything I just needed some space.

Mom I will be spending some time at my friend house I'm not ready to see dad. I said.

It's you decision your already 17 but please let me know if you need anything and be safe.

I will. I love you mom.

As I walked out it hit me where I will be staying I didn't know anyone except Alex.
I didn't even have his number so I called Cole. I really didn't wanna do this but it was my only change to get away from dad.

Uhh heyy. I said

You? why are you calling Ava is everything ok. Cole asked.

Is there any chance that I could talk to Alex?

Alex? I guess.

Silence

Yeah hey. Alex answer.

Uuhh could you pick me up from the school. Uuhh I need help.

What of course are you ok? Are you hurt? He asked panicked.

I'm not hurt and thank you so much.

I will be there in 5.

After 5mins Alex did show up with familiar car. green Jeep.
I climbed in and could see that alex was already going to bed. He had hoodie and flannel pants.

Are ok what's wrong.

Dad moved in. I said and I burst into tears.

Hey hey hey it's ok. Alex said and hugged me.

At our way to his and my ex's house i did tell him everything about dad cheating and how I couldn't stay at home.

You can stay at my place long as you want. He said. I could feel that he really did listen me.

When we arrived cole was at the door with Olivia.

Ouh no is she here.

Yep but just walk past let's go to my room. Alex suggest.

Hey are you ok? Cole asked

Yes I'm fine.
Why you care anyway?

Yea why you care about her. Olivia asked annoyed.

We left Olivia and Cole arguing and went into Alex room I sat on to he's bed and he sat next to me.

So Uuhh wanna watch movie or something? Alex asked.

Sure that would be nice.

Ouh you can put all your clothes and stuff herd I have pretty big dresser and it's half empty. He said and opened top drawer of his dresser.
I'm going to make us popcorn.

I stood up as he left the room and placed my clothes from my backpack to his dresser as I was done I took a a comfortable pose on his bed and waited him to come.

So what do you wanna watch. Alex said when he came with the popcorn.

Everything is fine just not anything too scary.

But little bit scary is fine? He asked.

I guess. I said suspiciously.

Hey don't be scared I'm here. Alex said and came closer to me.
Is this okay? Alex said and click some movie on Netflix.

Yeahh.

The movie didn't have many jump scare's but every time there was one I did let out a tiny cream and tried ty hide under his banked and Alex just laugh. The movie was ending and I felt tired and Alex noticed that.
I carefully placed my head on to his shoulder and he did pull me closer and placed the blanket over us.

You good? He asked.

Mhhh. I mumbled.

Good. He said and closed his eyes .