Chapter 2:Reuinion

I woke up and saw it was 7:20 in the morning.Oh shoot!I have to go to Sam's!Last night Sam had sent me the address luckily I reminded him.I quickly took a 15 minute shower and got dressed I put on a black tang top blue-ish white-ish jeans my hair down and I put on a brown small leather jacket I was finally done it took me another 10 minutes to do that plus brush my hair and teeth.It was 7:45 when I was done.I then got my car keys and ran out the door luckily it was a 10 minute drive not to long right.When I got there it was 7:55.I got out of the car and found out he lived in a motel?!Those are like hotels but it wasn't as expensive and neat it wasn't messy but it wasn't neat.I went up to the person at the desk and said.Im here to see Sam Winchester.He is at room 16 the man at the desk said.Ok thanks I said back.I was soooo happy to see him that I ran up quickly to his door it was 7:59 I was right on time I knocked door 16 and no one answered.I knocked again and there was a strange but handsome man standing at the door.Oh hey he said.Umm....Hi is um Sam Winchester there?Sam?he said confused.Oh you want to see him well you should see this other guys that stays at this room with him yeah he is way cooler and more hot.I sighed.Is Sam there or not?Oh yes he is and who might you be?he asked. I'm Allison.Sam's friend but you can call me Alice.Oh ok well come in then he said.Sammy!You didn't tell me you got a hot friend!He then walked away into another room and looked for Sam.Sam then rushed into the room.Oh hey Alice excuse my weird brother their.Brother?!?!?I yelled.Sorry I said.Brother?I didn't know you had a funny and weird brother.Yes his name is Dean and he is super weird so just ignore him.Ok I said.So why didn't you tell me you had a younger brother?Well he isn't my younger brother he is older than me and I didn't think you cared and you never asked.Thats cause I never knew I whispered.Hey guys talking bout me?Dean whispered.Oh my god!You scared me I didn't see you there god dang!Ahahahah Sam started laughing.I smacked him on the back of the head.Hahaha ow!Why did you do that?he asked.Hahahahahahhahahah!!!!Dean busted out laughing.I like this girl she is hot and funny!Jerk Sam said.Bi*** Dean said.Ok I thought to myself.....Well Dean is kinda cute he has green beautiful eyes and kinda cute hair.Hehe I said out loud by accident.They both looked at me.Im just thinking how funny you two are.Thats why I kinda chuckled.Ok they both said at the same time.And I thought to myself:I'm back.
ιнσρє уσυ ℓιкє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ι нσρє уσυ єиʝσу ¢нαρтєя 3 ¢σмιиg υρ ι αℓѕσ нσρє уσυ єиʝσує∂ ¢нαρтєя 2 ℓσтѕ σf ℓσνє αи∂ ѕυρρσят ιf уσυ ℓιкє∂ тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя fσℓℓσω,νσтє,αи∂ ¢σммєит αи∂ уυρ тнαикѕ αgιαи ℓσℓ αℓασ ѕσяяу ι нα∂ тσ ρυт тнαт ∂єαи ραят ιи ωιтн тнє тαуℓσя ѕσиg ιт мα∂є мє ℓαυgн ѕσ ι нα∂ тσ ℓσℓ σк вує gυуѕ нσρє уαℓℓ ℓιкє∂ ιт.