Chapter 12:A Trench Coat Angel

Dean's Pov:
Sam and Nicole came in told us everything.We were gonna be on our way to go slice demons like always.But what I had I my head was why is Allison so quiet today?I didn't really know and right now I didn't really care right now was business to save the world possibly.I didn't need all this gush in my head at the time.I had to think straight.Maybe not so serious but just a little.

Alice's Pov:
We got in the car we grabbed all are weaponry and drove off to slice some DEMONS!I call shot gun I said.Thats when I found out Dean was driving.Never Mind Nicole you want shotgun?He** yeah I do.I sat in the back for a while I was fine but when we stopped at a red light......not so well I looked up at the mirror Dean has in the front of his car he saw me looking at it and winked at me.I gasped and turned around.I don't know how long I can go on I should just forget about it and talk to him.Its seems like the best idea.Yup I'm gonna talk to him don't really care anymore.So we had finally got there and we got out of the car and went in we didn't see any demons or anything.Are we supposed to be scared?I asked very confused of why we were here if there were no demons.

There's no one here Nicole said.Thanks for that Captain Obvious I said.Dean laughed we gave him the Shut it look.Dean started talking on the phone with someone but I wasn't sure who.Who was that?I asked curious and confused.Bobby.Dean said.Later after 5 straight minutes a guy came.Who's that?I asked again.Thats Bobby.Sam answered.Hey Bobby Dean said happily.Hey Dean who's the two girls there?Bobby asked wanting to know Sam and Dean's new friends.The girl next to Sammy is Nicole and this is Alice.

Hi Nicole said a little shy since she didn't know him.Hey I said giving him a hug I didn't know him but I knew we were gonna get along.Ok he said hi.Sorry I said a little guilty.Its fine Bobby said.Well Alice why didn't you hug me like that when we met?Dean asked.Cause you're a Loser I answered back.All Dean did was role his eyes.Thats when we heard thunder.Oh my god what just happened?Nicole asked.Im not sure I confused I know it was a storm but it felt different like it wasn't thunder.Thats when the lights were going on and off like they were broke.ok now that's weird Dean said.Whats happening Sam asked.Then a guy appeared up wearing a trench coat.Who are you Dean asked.Im the one who saved your a** from perdition answered the man oh and a angel.

Well thanks for saving his a** I said I put the knife in his chest.You know that's not how a lady should act he said.Well I'm not what you call a proper lady I said.I saw Sam come up behind him about to hit him with a pole.But the angel quickly turned around and grabbed it.The angel then did something on his head to make him asleep or knocked out like a nerve point.He did the same to Nicole and Bobby.But left me and Dean up and awake.I have to talk to you Dean and Alice.Nope not till you tell us your name I said.Its Castiel he answered.Okay Castiel Dean said sarcastic what do you want.Just to worn you that the demons are gonna come for you two you both are the main target.Why us I asked.

Because he said they eat your souls and they want the ones that have the most anger.I don't have a lot of anger I yelled.Castiel gave me that look like really?You know you have a lot of anger.Okay I sighed I guess I do.Your a target both of you.Alice?Castiel said my name.How do you know my name?Its my job to know oh I want to let you know that you should get angry more often it's kinda cute.He smiled and disappeared.Why does everyone keep telling me that I crossed my arms with a mad face.Cause it's true Dean said.Honestly Dean really?Whatever I sighed lets get these guys in the car.I said.Lets hit the road and call it a night he said.Okay I yawned to him and we quickly put them in the car to take to the motel.But why is an is that Angle wearing. Trench coat I thought in my head.That question will be unanswered.

H͙e͙l͙l͙o͙ l͙i͙t͙t͙l͙e͙ e͙l͙e͙p͙h͙a͙n͙t͙s͙🐘i͙ h͙o͙p͙e͙ y͙o͙u͙ e͙n͙j͙o͙y͙e͙d͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙ c͙h͙a͙p͙t͙e͙r͙ c͙a͙u͙s͙e͙ i͙t͙ w͙a͙s͙ f͙u͙n͙ t͙o͙ m͙a͙k͙e͙ a͙n͙y͙w͙a͙y͙ l͙o͙t͙s͙ o͙f͙ l͙o͙v͙e͙ a͙n͙d͙ s͙u͙p͙p͙o͙r͙t͙ t͙h͙a͙n͙k͙s͙ f͙o͙r͙ t͙h͙a͙t͙.A͙l͙s͙o͙ h͙a͙p͙p͙y͙ m͙o͙t͙h͙e͙r͙s͙ d͙a͙y͙ t͙o͙ a͙l͙l͙ m͙o͙m͙s͙ o͙u͙t͙ t͙h͙e͙r͙e͙ e͙s͙p͙a͙c͙i͙a͙l͙l͙y͙ m͙y͙ m͙o͙m͙ l͙o͙t͙s͙ o͙f͙ l͙o͙v͙e͙ t͙o͙ h͙e͙r͙.V͙o͙t͙e͙,c͙o͙m͙m͙e͙n͙t͙,a͙n͙d͙ f͙o͙l͙l͙o͙w͙ m͙e͙.L͙e͙t͙s͙ g͙o͙ t͙o͙ t͙h͙e͙ m͙o͙o͙n͙ p͙r͙e͙t͙e͙n͙d͙ t͙o͙ b͙e͙ u͙n͙j͙c͙o͙r͙n͙s͙ w͙h͙i͙l͙e͙ e͙a͙t͙i͙n͙g͙ b͙a͙n͙a͙n͙a͙s͙🍌.B͙Y͙E͙ B͙Y͙E͙!