【 P A R K 】

ALMOST EARLY EVENINGgg 

IN THE NIGHT SEAS HE COMES OUT AS-

oop (i chose that pic for no reason so that you know-

bYE

MONDAY

__________________________________________________

" so, akutagawa, why did you decide to take me out to the park? " atsushi asked as he walked out of their apartment.

" well, i thought we should probably have some alone time together, jinko. or dazai-san and chuuya-san, " he told atsushi.

they started to walk to the park nearby.

" dazai-san and chuuya-san? " atsushi questioned.

" yes. it seems there might be a tiny conflict between dazai-san and chuuya-san, so i thought we should give them some time while we also have our own, " he replied.

" that's a good idea. but, what should we do when we get to the park? " atsushi queried akutagawa.

" hmm, i'm not so sure. it's not too late. do you want to watch the sunset? "

atsushi's eyes shone beautifully, making his eyes beam and eye color visible. akutagawa stared in awe, adoring the other's unique eyes. after a few seconds, atsushi finally broke the silence.

" ah ...! sure, i think that would be very comforting, " atsushi said to akutagawa, facing forward.

they reached the park and sat on the water fountain in the middle of the park watching the sunset. akutagawa smiled softly, appearing almost faintly for the naked eye to spot.

fortunately, atsushi noticed, glancing at the boy and giggling, " haha, you smiled akutagawa! it was so cute, you should smile more! "

" huh? smiled? i-i was not smiling! "akutagawa said, blushing.

" yes you were~ i saw it, akutagawa, you were smiling so sweetly! " atsushi pointed a finger at akutagawa and teased.

" ... well ... fine, i was smiling-- " he paused.

atsushi smiled teasingly.

" but, i'll never smile like that around other people, if it's not for you, jinko. " the black-haired boy finished.

" hehe, alright then, " the white-haired boy said before continuing to watch the sunset with his (edgy)boyfriend.

【 W I T H   C H U U Y A 】

" sigh, " chuuya sighed tiredly as he stuffed another bag of potato chips(for atsushi and akutagawa) into his shopping cart.

he thought, ' i don't know if i really am being dramatic, or ... no, i probably am! i do kinda miss dazai, so i should head home already ... i'm not going to admit that i missed him, though. '

once he finished shopping he left the store right away and drove as fast as he could--not too fast to the point he might get pulled over--to the apartment.

he shut the car door and walked to the door of their apartment.

' but if someone else had dated dazai, some other woman ... i obviously would be pissed. i wouldn't want that to happen ... wait, what? ' he reached for the doorknob, but stopped abruptly.

' i would be ... pissed. dazai-san ... and i ... are dating. there's nothing wrong with being jealous. dazai-san ... '

he opened the door, quiet creaks coming from it.

" d-... dazai-san ...? "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

idk anymore TT it's been months and i'm back at this and it's SO DAM CRINGE ...

HELP MEEE

hOpE u EnJoYeD tHiS1!!11!

is anybody still even reading this- (:D

i mean, it's pretty short cuz i was gettin lazy but-

idk anymore

-iloveBLandnem