five.

.

veronica hastings sat patiently waiting for her best friend to come out and see her and when tyler did, the biggest smile came across his face at the sight of his girl best friend, "ty," the hastings girl said looking at him, "hey ronnie,"

tyler sat down with his best friend's eyes going over the bruise on his face, "what happened to your face?" she asked her best friend who played with his hand, "i um—" she sighed looking at him, "don't lie to me, ty, cause i know when you are lying,"

the daniels male ran a hand through his ginger hair, "i just got into it with some of the guys, but—" before she went to intervene, tyler stopped her, "i'm fine, i promise," he told her.

she looked over her best friend not knowing if he was okay or not being in this juvenile detention centre, "ronnie, i know how to handle myself ok," he told her to reassure her.

"talk to me about school? what am i missing?" he asked her, as she lets out a breath, "other than eli being a dickhead to me and demetri like always," tyler clenched his fist together, "it's ok, me and dem know how to handle ourselves, we're fine,"

tyler looked at his best friend, "i should of handled that weasel when i had the chance to," veronica looked at him, "you know what sam would've said," she told her best friend who nods his head, "wait for them to strike first,"

veronica nods her head at what he said, "exactly because those cobra kai's don't know nothing about self defence," tyler smiled at his best friend, "thank you for coming," she went to put her hands over her best friend's hands but stopped herself, "it was good to see you, ty,"

veronica stands up as tyler's visitation was ending as one of the juvenile detention guards followed tyler back to his room. 

veronica was now at school at her locker after going and seeing her best friend in juvie, she closed her locker seeing miguel come towards them, "hey, the comeback kid! welcome back," she said with a smile, as demetri looked at miguel, "i hope to make a similar triumphant return to the land of the mobile appendage masses,"

miguel looked at demetri's cast, "what's up with the cast?" he questioned not knowing what happened, "proximal radius fracture—"

yasmine comes towards the two boys and veronica, "it smells," miguel made a face as did veronica, "i put a lemon rind down there to mitigate that,"

veronica chuckled at what demetri said before he went towards miguel, "and the invitation for you to sign it still stands," he said holding a pen out to yasmine, "mm hard pass,"

yasmine looked at him, "at least when you used to be a thorn in my tits, you were getting me an a in science," she told him, "now you can't even do that because you're defective," she walked past them.

"so, uh, how'd you break your arm?"

and that's when she realised that hawk hadn't told his supposed best friend about how he broke demetri's arm at the laser tag place, "we've got a lot to catch up on," miguel furrowed his eyebrows looking in between the two.

tyler ran a hand through his ginger hair as he got yet again another visit from his best friend who sat opposite him, "i can't believe eli, first he breaks demetri's arm and then doesn't even have the guts to tell miguel what he did,"

she scoffed as tyler looked at his best friend, "deep down we all know how hawk is, behind that tough facade he's a bitch boy," he said to veronica who chuckled.

veronica looked at him, "oh, but the look on hawk's face when miguel confronted him was so funny, he was like—" she did the same thing hawk did making tyler chuckle, "what a pussy,"

"but anyways, how are you? not getting into anymore fights are you?" tyler shook his head as he made eye contact with one of shawn's minions who quickly looked away from him, "nah, i think i'm starting to like this place,"

his best friend chuckled at what he said knowing that tyler definitely did something to make him start to like this place, "we've got to get you out of here sooner," she told him, "otherwise you'll be crazy," veronica told her best friend who just smiled at her.