three.

.

since the juvenile detention boys didn't really have a choice, they were all at seventh street at the community center were tyler was handing out bowls of soups to homeless people, "here you go,"

"hey ty,"

john daniels stands in front of his son who looked at his father in disbelief, "you're not supposed to be here," john frowned at his son's tone, "it's the only way i could see you,"

tyler rolled his eyes, "you should came yesterday dad," john ignored what his son said, "i heard that you were doing community service to try get out earlier, that's good, i respect that,"

his son looked down when his father finally looked at his son's face properly seeing a black eye starting to come along, "is that a black eye?" john questions his son, "are you fighting in there after everything that's happened?"

the younger daniels scoffed at his father's words, "you're seriously gonna lecture me about starting fights?" he said to his father who backed down, "all right, you're right, i'm sorry,"

"i just wanna say i screwed up and i know—" instead of tyler cutting his father off, someone from the crowd of homeless people did that for him, "hey!" a women looked at john, "quit holding up the line! don't make me throw a shoe at you!"

tyler makes a face at that comment, "look at what we got here," she amiled at tyler's father, "you stalking me, pretty boy?" john makes a face, "of course not," he turned back to his son, "well you better not be eating my soup, i called dibs on them beans,"

tyler looked at his dad, "i'm not leaving until we talk," john said as tyler nods his head, "well, it's gonna be awhile," he told his father, "i don't know if you've noticed, i'm a little busy,"

john nods his head, "that's good cause i'm a little hungry," he took the plate from the top of the surface walking to a chair as tyler looked at where his father now sat shaking his head.

veronica hastings looked at her friend demetri who now approached the table with his and yasmine's earth science project, "i'm ready to go back to a world where we don't have to talk to each other on a regularly basis," she spoke making demetri hold his hands up, "hey, hey!"

demetri looked at her, "my popularity's on the ride, whilst yours is steadily declining," he told her with a smirk, "but, uh, maybe we can meet in the middle, like a sexual venom diagram," demetri said making both veronica and moon chuckle.

"ew,"

moon asked, "so what's underneath the sheet?" demetri smiled at moon, "i'm glad you asked," he stands up pulling the sheet off, "behold..what scientists believe to be the valley when dinosaurs roamed the earth,"