fifty-six

(oml dacre 🧎‍♀️)

(oml dacre 🧎‍♀️)

chapter fifty-six
[ red like blood ]

nance began climbing the rope but suddenly stopped. melissa looked her confused.

"i don't understand why you're so scared you stupid bitch." nancy said as she now looks at the girl.

"what?" she asked confused.

she looked from her to steve and let out a gasp when she saw his face was all pale and his eyes were white. it was like she was staring into lifeless eyes.

they reminded her of billys lifeless eyes.

"everything isn't about you. but you always seem to make it all about you. you're just a stupid girl who lost her dad." nancy said walking toward her, so she started walking back.

"stop. this isn't real. none of this is real." she said as she closed her eyes.

melissa opened them again and saw that she wasn't in the trailer anymore. she was on a field. this field looked familiar. it was where dustin set up his cerebo.

in the distance was a man. he had blonde hair and blue eyes. blood covered parts of his shirt and his eyes were messed up.

he was lowkey, kinda fine.

"this is all real, melissa." he spoke, walking closer and closer until he was right in front of her. he held a creepy smile as he pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, "maybe i should just get rid of you and leave max alone. i don't need her."

"no, stop, please." he began choking her and her eyes were getting all watery. then, he just disappeared and she fell onto the ground, trying to catch her breath.

a whistle was blown.

melissas head flew toward the direction it came from and she saw that she was now at the town pool.

billy.

he has to be here.

"billy!" she shouted as she looked around.

melissa then spots the same man from before, "i've been watching you for years, melissa. i think it's time that you come and join me." he grinned.

"STEVE! EDDIE! HELP ME!" she cried, running toward the lockers, "PLEASE!"

——

"mel? mel?" steve begins shaking the girl but soon stops, seeing that her eyes were rolled back and she wasn't moving, "fuck! MELISSA WAKE UP!"

"uh, what's going on steve?" eddie asked from the other side.

"the asshole has her! vecna has melissa!" steve yelled.