|4|

Strangers
4
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

You awoke feeling the cold take over again. Your body managed to fall off the couch as you found yourself on the floor, the blanket no longer on your body.

With a sigh you made you way towards the kitchen grabbing something to drink, but a small bright note on the counter along with food wrapped in clear wrap caught your eye.

"Eat then you can go to work."
          -Ushijima

His messy handwriting somehow managed to make your day as you gently unwrapped the rice and omelet eating it cold since you had to get ready for work.

With a little self motivation you got dressed and headed to work. You could still feel the puffiness of your eyes as you felt yourself reminiscing on the prior events.

It troubled you a bit, so much that you didn't realize that you had made it to work.

Kasaji smiled brightly hugging his favorite employee before ranting about the others, all while fawning over her hot brother.

"Oh goodness you look terrible."

Kasaji said holding your face between his floured hands. "Thanks makes me feel very confident." You remarked wiping your face with your apron. He sighed then sat disregarding the fact that he was in the process of making pastries.

"Sit honey, tell me everything."

You had no other choice, lucky it was a Tuesday, which are the least busy days. Sitting across from him you began to explain from the beginning.

After all his "ouhs" and "ahhs" you had explained everything that had happened with Ryoka in the past few days.

"So thats who I saw in the camera last night."

You sighed as you had figured that he'd probably stalk you at night to make sure you were closing properly. Kasaji shook his head a bit before bringing you in for a hug.

"My poor baby, I'll be sure to beat him up."

He threatened as he hugged you tighter. "That's if you don't fall in love with him first."
You teased as Kasaji was the type to fall in love easily.

Kasaji gasped slightly offended by your remark before going back to making his goods.

You on the other hand went to clean, the only thing that could help clear your thoughts for a while.

~~

Like most afternoons after work you began your way home, often times making detours to smalls shops or buying foods that smelled too good to give up.

"Ah [name]-san, here for some more Takoyaki?" The elderly man laughed joyously as you were a frequent visitor. "I'll take two servings this time." The man looked surprised at first but made your dish as promised.

"Is it for your boyfriend?" He asked teasing you. "A-ahaha no but it is for a friend." The elder snickered before handing you the food.

"How much do I owe you?"

He waved you off saying no payment wasn't needed for his most loyal customer.