15~ The Truth

To my Baby Sis Nhine who played Rhin Valencia in this story~~ ^_^ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15~ The Truth

"I don't want you to go yet, but I surely wouldn't want you to get hurt more by staying here."

Tinignan ko ng malungkot si Yeye-oppa at nginitian sya.

"Don't smile if you can't. Cry if you feel like it to lessen the burden."

Naiiyak na umiling na lang ako. "I'll be okay, oppa. Thank you so much for taking care of me. I can't stay in this place where... *sniff*"

Naramdaman ko na may bumalot sa akin na strong arms. Yeye-oppa is hugging me. Wag lang sana kaming makita na naman ng paparazzi at ma-issue na naman. Ayokong magkagulo pa sila dito, lalo na ang career ni Yesung-oppa. Dahan-dahang nagbitaw na kami sa yakap.

"Just... take care... Take care of him for me, please. I don't know how to thank you for everything you've done for me. Please say my thanks to the other oppas."

"I will. Too bad they can't come with us. The guys badly want to come. Kangin was actually pleading to take him with me, unfortunately I didn't want to risk your or their safety. Plus they were scheduled in a performance right now."

"You... How about you?! You ditched the performance for me?"

He smiled and tapped the top of my head. "I'm the Hyung since Teuk-hyung is not around, so I most likely to take charge of situations like this. Don't worry, WE come up with a tolerable excuse for my absence."

Really?! KIM JONG WOON ditched a performance just for me?! Grabe... nakaka-touch... At te same time, nakakaiyak. Buti pa sya, kaya nyang i-sacrifice ang time nya para sa'kin... Although, I'm not asking Dong Hae to sacrifice his career for me... but... Gets nyo naman ako, 'di ba? Kahit konting time lang, 'yun lang.

"Anyway... I... I mean, WE are hoping to visit you some time soon. I... WE will try to fit in the Philippines in our schedule." ^_^ Then he patted my head na naman. Ano bang meron sa ulo ko? Hm...

This time napangiti na ako ng genuine at kusang yumakap sa kanya saglit. "Saranghae, Jeongmal gomawo to all of you, oppa! Maybe you should bring Mouse Rabbit and Kona Beans in the Philippines. I will gladly volunteer as your Coffee Shop's waitress."

"Really? You like to be a waitress in my Coffee Shop?"

Masayang tumango ako, at for the third time, he tapped the top of my head. And he smiled... the beautiful smile that can make ELFs hearts melt.

"Anyway, you should get in now. Don't want to be left by the plane, ne? Don't worry, after I beat up Hae again, I'll bring him to the hospital immediately."

"Ya!" Sabay hampas ko sa braso nya. Tumawa naman sya.

"I'm just kidding. You really do... love him that much... don't you?"

Tumango ako, he sighed. Nakita ko 'yung bahagyang paglungkot ng mukha nya... particular na ang mga mata nya. Bakit kaya? Pero nag-smile din agad sya kaya binalewala ko na lang.

"Goodbye, Little Princess. See you soon, I guess? Are you sure you don't want to tell Hae one last time? He might want to stop you and accompany you back to Philippines himself, you know?"

"I'm fine with going home alone, I don't know how to face him... Uhm... So... Thank you, oppa. I'll be okay. I'm strong, unlike that stinking fish! Everything's going to be alright...right?"

"Of course, now go before you miss your flight."

Pagtataboy na nya sa'kin kaya tumalikod na ko. Wag kang lilingon, Daphne Dix Valencia.