Prologue (the armageddon)

Humanity cheered on as the two innocent people were about to be shot on screen for the entertainment to the audience, what they had on the right arm and forehead, are the numbers 666, the mark of the beast.

They all are horrible people. A young woman, either a teenager or 19 years old, did not have the mark. what she saw would haunt her to this day. The two people were her friends. They were both brave towards the one's pointing their guns at them.

"Jeremiah and David, you are found guilty for the crimes of not worshiping the beasts! Are there any last words?"

Jeremiah looked at the guards, " the Lord is warning you again, repent for your sins, and give up your worship to the beast. Or you will all die."

"Fire!"

"NOOOOO!" The young woman screamed to her friends on screen.

The gunshots were fired as they all were being shot down, as they collapsed and died. The woman had tears in her eyes streaming down her face As the crowd cheered to their deaths.

But along with Her despair, is anger. She was told not to get angry, she had tried her best to hold on. The strange part is the fiery glow from the woman's body the crowd looked disturbed by this. And they stood back while the rest of the crowd cheered on.

The woman was trying to keep it bottled up trying not to release it. It was futile, and she let it. Whatever she is, she is not human.

She screamed so loud that it echoed the world, the earth began to quake and the moon turns red. Halestorm begins to rain, the hail was large enough to crush any vehicle.

Her body began to change as it was falling apart into fiery clouds, and her face was not even human. It looked similar to a human, except there's no nose, no ears. The creature looked angry with humans.

The humans were terrified, they all ran for there lives from the monster, there was a glow a white light as the creature came to shout.

"burn them all! Burn them all! BURN THEM ALL!!!!!" She screamed in a fit of rage.

The rest of the cloud-like creatures all flying from the sky. And they all slaughtered millions of people. The beast finally came out. no, two beasts. The second looked like that of a bear. And the 1st one looked like a tiger, but with 9 heads. It charged towards her kind.

But she and the arrest of her species won the fight.

The world began to crumble as humanity was wiped out, and the lands crumbled down into the waters.

[hr]

Daybreak woke up in a shriek. She was in her bed all alone. Daybreak looked in the mirror, she looked tired.

She still looked very sad, she didn't understand why. she had her daughter. Her tears engines to stream down her face As she closed her eyes.

"What... have I... done."

The door creaked open suddenly. "Mother?"

Daybreak looked at a young nightfall nod. Peeping on the door.

"Did you have a nightmare? I thought I can sleep with you."

Daybreak smiled, as tears streamed down her face.

"Come here daughter, you may come and sleep with me, give me a hug, you're so sweet!"

Daybreak sobbed as nightfall walked into her room and jumped into her bed, and cuddled with her mother. Daybreak cuddled with her.

"I love you nightfall."

"I love you too, Mother."

They all seemed happy together. It looks like nothing can go wrong.