Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The Seventh Day of Returning to the Giants

    Xiao Lie was questioning Bai Xuan, Xia Xiaoxiao stood watching the play with a smile, and suddenly rushed over a woman to apologize for Xia Xiaoxiao, instantly breaking the tense atmosphere between Xiao Lie and Bai Xuan, making the scene fall into In subtle stagnation and embarrassment.

    Wen Xue hadn't noticed the change in the atmosphere yet, she kept apologizing to Xiao Lie, raised her hand to pull Xia Xiaoxiao, and scolded Xia Xiaoxiao nervously and sternly: "Why are you standing still, come and apologize, Dad Mom just brought you back, and you caused such trouble for the family. Even if you are playful and playful, you should still think about your parents' feelings for you, and the Wen family."

    "I'll be over there at the auction later . I'll take you to apologize, keep your posture as low as possible, it's too nonsense, and take so many photos casually, have you thought about how it will end in a while?"

    Wen Xue's words completely interrupted the confrontation between the two groups.

    Xiao Lie looked at Wen Xue, and then looked at Xia Xiaoxiao: "Wen's family, Xia Xiaoxiao is the daughter of the Wen family?"

    Xiao Lie heard of the Wen family. The Wen family started out as a street vendor. The first generation caught up with the trend, the snack opened a chain store, and finally entered the clothing industry. Although it is not comparable to the Xiao family, it is now a small and prosperous one.

    Being looked at by Xiao Lie, Wen Xue was extremely nervous. She lowered her head and apologized: "Mr. Xiao, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry today, it's     my sister who is too naive." Wen Xue's humble apology made Xiao Lie feel much better. He snorted lightly and said sarcastically, "Your sister is really ignorant. She was just brought back to Wen's house, so it's no wonder that she is so inflated and frivolous."     Wen Xue listened to Xiao Lie's rebuke and lowered her head, nervous and uneasy. Biting her lips, "I'm sorry, Mr. Xiao, please forgive me."     At the same time, Wen Xue thought to herself, it seems that Xia Xiaoxiao has completely offended Xiao Lie. If she is recognized back to Xiao's house in the future, then she will help To finally pull the Xiao family, it can be regarded as the last bit of affection between her and the Wen family.

    And the people brought by Wen Xue saw this scene and saw that Wen Xue apologized to Xiao Lie, who was so humble and dusty, because of Xia Xiaoxiao's mistake, and they all looked at Xia Xiaoxiao with disgust and reproach.

    In the face of so many people questioning his eyes and Wen Xue's questioning, Xia Xiaoxiao's expression did not change at all, she even raised her eyebrows with a light smile and sighed: "This is really interesting."

    Moran saw Wen Xue pulling Xia Xiao . Xiao Xiao bowed his head humbly and apologized, and suddenly laughed: "Xia Xiaoxiao, don't make your sister embarrassed. Look at your sister's humiliation and humiliation for you, how dare you treat her like this."     No matter how Xia Xiaoxiao fought Showing off Bai Xuan's arrogance, but now Xia Xiaoxiao's sister Wen Xue bowed her knees and apologized.     Fang Yue was relieved when she saw Wen Xue's apology, if it wasn't for Wen Xue's sudden rush out, she was really afraid that Xiao Lie's aura would be stepped on by Bai Xuan for a while, and it would be no good for them both to spread it out.     Although Bai Xuan is also pressing Xiao Lie faintly now, with this stubble, Xiao Lie will not be too embarrassed.     Wen Xue heard that the people on Xiao Lie's side held grievances for her, and immediately lowered her eyes in grievance and forbearance. It was the people on Sister Fang Yue's side who understood their sacrifices, while Xia Xiaoxiao would only reckon with the favor of the Wen family. delusional.     Wen Xue felt aggrieved in her heart, and felt that she had support, and felt more and more that Xia Xiaoxiao should apologize.     But before her hand could touch Xia Xiaoxiao, she was blocked by Bai Xuan next to her.     Ma Zhengtian, who also came here, frowned and asked Wen Xue: "What's the matter with you? Are you really Miss Xia's sister? As soon as you came up, I apologized for Miss Xia. Where are you from?"     Wen Xue was told by Ma Zhengtian. She was dumbfounded, and the people around her explained to Wen Xue and questioned Ma Zhengtian.     Ma Zhengtian sneered: "I really take it for granted, do you know who Miss Xia is as a sister? Do you know what strength she has?"     "It's your turn to apologize for her and lose her face."