Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Xia Xiaoxiao smiled and finally walked towards Bai Xuan and took the jade box held in Bai Xuan's hand.

    She opened the box and saw that there was a delicate red lotus bracelet lying inside. The bracelet was made of unknown material. The outermost layer of the petals was red like hell fire. The special thing is that there are light golden beads circulating.

    When Xia Xiaoxiao took out the bracelet, she realized what Huaxin was, and the Huaxin beads were clearly the blood of Bai Xuan's heart.

    "It's really good, I like it very much."

    Xia Xiaoxiao always likes gorgeous and delicate accessories, and now she loves the red lotus bracelet. She holds it in the palm of her hand and rubs it repeatedly, and finally ties the bracelet to her slender and tender wrist. between.

    Seeing that she put on the bracelet readily and directly, Bai Xuan couldn't help but put a smile on his lips: "Gifts that can be accepted are valuable."

    Xia Xiaoxiao heard that he was actually talking about the exhibits returned by the auction. He couldn't help being a little surprised, and then he held Bai Xuan's wrist and winked at him narrowly: "It's not that I don't like it so I don't accept it, it's because my parents said it's not proper to accept it."

    Xia Xiaoxiao asked him what he thought of . : "After that day, Mr. Bai's body will be taken care of?"

    After all, Bai Xuan was unlucky to be asked by Xia Xiaoxiao that day, and then accidentally touched Mo Ran, and then spent a lot of spiritual energy in order to pull Xia Xiaoxiao back, Xia Xiaoxiao still I thought that Bai Xuan would take a long time to recover from his injuries.

    After all, Bai Xuan's state of mind is already broken. If he doesn't take good care of him, he will inevitably fall into a demon, but he didn't expect that the other party would still have the energy to give her a gift with all his heart and blood.

    "It's okay."

    Xia Xiaoxiao grabbed her wrist, and Bai Xuan shyly tried to pull it out, but it didn't work.

    He just thought that Xia Xiaoxiao was testing his own situation again, so he simply gave up the act of pulling out his wrist, and said softly with a little surprise: "It's rare that you take your relatives so seriously."

    Xia Xiaoxiao saw that the indifference in his brows melted a little, and it became a little more gentle, so he laughed and joked: "If you contact me more, you will find more surprises."

    Bai Xuan stared at her without saying a word, but in his heart he thought Yes, it's surprising enough.

    He could see that Xia Xiaoxiao had no intention of destroying the world, so he hurriedly made this bracelet, poured the blood of his heart into it, and let the other party wear it with him, so that he would not be eroded by the demonic body, and then lose his precious humanity.

    The two of them were like no one else, talking to themselves what other people couldn't understand, only using the room full of guests as the background.

    Wen Gu and Zhao Yayue looked at Bai Xuan in disbelief. They were not stupid and stupid people. On the contrary, after Bai Xuan appeared and gave something, they quickly guessed that the other party was the man from Wannuoyuan. Mr. Bai who corrupted their daughter with money.

    But Bai Xuan is so different from what they imagined, if the other party just looks good, it's fine, after all, there are many beasts in this world.

    For example, Xiao Lie is also handsome and outstanding, and his family background is extraordinary, but it only annoys Wen Gu and his wife.

    However, Bai Xuan didn't have Xiao Lie's malicious intent to suppress others. On the contrary, the other party was as pure and elegant as snow, just standing there casually, which made people unable to take their eyes off. folded, and did not dare to approach at will, for fear of desecrating the immortals in the sky.