Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Eighth Day of the Island Tour

    The waiter at the hotel made a lot of nonsense, but Bai Xuan pondered for a second, and said, "You are right."

    Seeing that Bai Xuan listened to his words, the waiter at the hotel immediately beamed with joy: "Dear guest, I will never dare to deceive. You, presumably the current state of the island must also be related to her..."

    However, the hotel waiter had not had time to finish his words of complacency and provocation, and the golden whip that stopped halfway rushed over like a snake and directly imprisoned the hotel waiter. Tie up tightly.

    The hotel waiter was stunned: "Guest!?"

    Bai Xuan's tone was light: "Since you have testified against her, then come with me to expose her in public."

    What!

    Hearing this, the hotel waiter was so frightened that he couldn't help struggling violently.

    What a joke.

    He wanted to instigate the two to fight, not to be cannon fodder in person!

    If the savage female devil knows that he is trying to provoke us, then he is afraid that even the skin will be ripped off by the other party!

    However, no matter how the hotel waiter struggled, he couldn't break free of Bai Xuan, and could only watch Bai Xuan's whip turn into a dark golden rope, trapping him firmly.

    Then, like a dead dog, he was grabbed by the collar and dragged away.

    In the hotel, the guests who stayed in the hotel all experienced their own frightening moments.

    Zhu Wenxu dragged Qiao Yu to avoid running wildly in the hotel corridor. The two of them wanted to go downstairs down the stairs, but as soon as they reached the entrance of the corridor, they saw the bloodstains winding down the stairs, and they could vaguely see the strange mermaid slowly walking down the stairs. Go upstream.

    When Zhu Wenxu and Qiao Yu looked down, those mermaids also saw the two people at the entrance of the corridor, looking up at Zhu Wenxu and Qiao Yu and smiling.

    The mermaid's bloody face dripped with blood drop by drop, and the grinning appearance was so terrifying that Zhu Wenxu and Qiao Yu almost stopped their heartbeats.

    At this moment, the mermaid in the corridor also caught up, and they were attacked back and forth.

    Fortunately, there was a guest room with a half-open door next to it, so Zhu Wenxu and Qiao Yu quickly hid in.

    "What are these things, are they still human?"

    Qiao Yu looked at Zhu Wenxu with a white face, and Zhu Wenxu was silent.

    "By the way, Zhu Wenxu, I remember that the hotel waiter's guidelines mentioned that you can call for help, or let's try to call the staff."

    Qiao Yu said and walked towards the bedside of the guest room. , there is the service telephone of the hotel's internal line.

    "Can't call."

    Zhu Wenxu stopped Qiao Yu, his eyes were sharp and vigilant: "You need to pay for calling the staff. Have you ever thought about what kind of pay we have to pay?"

    Qiao Yu speechless.

    At this moment, the door behind the two began to rattle again, and it was those mermaids who smashed the door.