CHAPTER 094

"The second your father returns you go and apologize, do you understand?" I asked Mihrimah. She took a sip of her lemon juice nodding with a slightly sour look on her face. Ayse rolled her eyes and turned to look at the sun as it shone over the entirety of Istanbul. I felt a shudder run through my body as a huge cloud rolled over the skies and covered the skies.

I felt breathless like the air refused to go in through my nose. I gasped placing a hand over my chest where my heart began to hammer in fear at the lack of air going into my body, It felt like I was dying. Something was wrong, I just know that something was not right. A feeling of dread filled my body.

"Mother" Ayse jumped off her ottoman and moved to sit beside me on mine. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders pulling me into her body as I gasped for air. Mihrimah scrambled to call a doctor. Thunder suddenly struck making Ayse gasp in shock and pull me off the ottoman and pushed me into my room. Rain began hammering down on Istanbul as of it were bullets.

I gasped feeling air go back into my lungs. I fell on my bed feeling lightheaded and sick in my stomach. I could hear Seyfettin's cries from the other room, I just put him down for a nap less than half an hour ago, why was he awake? Did he feel bad energy too?

"Mother, are you alright?" Ayse asked worriedly. Mihrimah ran to kneel in front of me awaiting Bidar to bring a doctor.

"I-I don't know" I whispered feeling a strong headache take over my brain. I winced feeling nauseous. What was causing such a sudden reaction?

"Rest, mother" Mihrimah and Ayse helped me take off my jewelry before pulling me to lie down on my bed under the covers as the doctors ran in with their bags and medicine.

"You have to apologize, Mihrimah, do not keep your father waiting" I spoke in a strong tone making sure she does not argue back, she was in the wrong and must pick up her mess, I won't be around her entire life to fix what she broke.

"Yes, mother" Mihrimah nodded in agreement. Such a good girl she was, I was glad that none of my daughters went against my word. The doors opened to my room and a gloomy Sümbul walked in.

"What's the matter Sümbul?" I asked the over-dramatic eunuch we had in the palace. Sümbul bowed before turning to look at me, he gulped making my smile vanish.

"His majesty wants the greeting ceremony to be in the marble yard" Sümbul answered. That was weird, he never asks for that, usually, it's in the Valide chamber or Sultan's chamber. The girls and I got headscarves before leaving the harem.

I smiled seeing Suleiman, Mehmed, and Osman standing along with a huge amount of guards, why were there so many guards here? What was going on? Where was Abdullah? Several guards stepped in front of me and the harem party.

"The young Sultanas should stay here," The guard said gruffly however he did not dare take on glance above the end of my skirt touching the floor. I felt another wave of pain hit me in my gut. I groaned placing a hand over my abdomen and leaning forward as if I had just gotten stabbed.