Chapter 5

Sammy's POV.

I sit on the sofa while Tyson paces back and forth and Cecy sits next to me.

"How? I am sorry but how the heck did this happen?" he asks and my only reply would be I don't know so I don't reply.

"When did this start for you?" he asks doing movements with his hands.

"A... A few weeks ago" I say shrugging and he groans and sits on the sofa.

"We know that Sammy but was it months ago like if the days went by would you be dead or 19?" he asks.

"I don't know all I remember is Tyson getting hit by a truck and then wham I was here stuck in the same day over and over," I say burying my face in my pillow.

"So that's when it started," Tyson says and I nod.

"Wait how could you not tell me you died?" Cecy asks and I roll my eyes and sit up.
"I don't have to tell you everything do I ?" Tyson asks and she crosses her arms and looks away.

I sit there wondering how they know what is going on.

"When did it start for you two?" I ask.

"It was last year you know Prom when it started for me and I can tell you it has been worst for me," Tyson says and Cecy scoffs.

"I was involved" longer actually," she says and he rolls his eyes and says "No I remember I was involved longer because I am the only reason you are involved in this is because I was a big jerk," Tyson says putting his hands over his face.

"No it wasn't your fault Tyson you were lonely and hurting and you had to do something," she says rubbing his arm and I can't help but miss Samatha.

I sit up and scratch my neck unsure of what to do.

"So like do we have to kill someone in order to live a normal life?" I ask and they both look at me.

"No it's a little different," Tyson says.

Finally something interesting.
"Different how," I ask sitting in between them.

"Well the first time me or Cecy and sometimes both of us died over and over and over and over and need I go on?" Tyson asks.

"Just skip the overs," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay so there was this masked figure and some rules like you can't die past midnight alone or you will die permanently and also we couldn't remember what The Masked Figure looked like because it was considered 'Cheating' " he says.

"What Masked Figure?" I ask and Tyson looks away.

"Their was this Masked person and we had to find out who it was I thought it was you but Tyson refused to believe that and in the end, we found out the truth, and that's why that mask you wore last night freaked us out," she says.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"My mom," Tyson says and I click my teeth.
"Okay, no time for tears," I say standing up.

"Sammy we are about the world's unluckiest teens alive" Tyson says and Cecy nods.

"Really? Because from what I know teenagers would kill to have a chance to live when they died. You two are so lucky and all you can do is complain... I mean you have had many chances to live and now look at you both you are alive I mean this is the only reason we are friends with Cecy and I know that because it was the same day as prom and you know I have had a hard time and I am not complaining" I say.

"So let's get up and make this a Friday to remember," I say and they both nod.

100 Fridays later.

"Okay, so what have we done so far?" I ask 

"Well, let's see you drove my motorbike thirty times and crashed it twenty-nine times.
I died three times Cecy ten you twenty-nine times... Uhh... Cecy ruined a moment between Bella and me nighty nine-time discluding our first day together in this Forever Friday. Also, Sammy got arrested five times for driving without having his license Cecy got arrested for murdering Bella even though it was an accident and she died of blood loss. I have never got arrested" Tyson says and we nod.

"It is weird how you count the days," I say and he shrugs.

"And still no clue about how to end this" Tyson says and I shrug.
"Why not just... I have zero ideas" I say.

"I gathered... Anyway, there could be someone we need to save like a child or maybe a baby or stopping a car crash" Cecy says and Tyson nods.

There is a knock on the door and we all turn around.

"Are you guys gonna be long I need the toilet?" someone asks.

"I honestly forgot we were in the bathroom" I whisper and they all shrug and we get out even though we get strange looks from the lady.

"Okay, Imma get a water," I say and they nod.

I go to the kitchen of Bella's house which Tyson and Cecy said I have been in before but I don't remember that.

I see Bella putting something in a cup filled with something and she gives it to her mother.

Bella points at Cecy and I know to be careful.

I walk over to Cecy who is talking to one of her friends whose name I cannot remember well I can but I get them confused.

"Bella put something in your drink and told her mom to give it to you... Now I don't know what happens next but I know it is not good" I say and she nods.

"I have an idea," I say and I 'accidentally' bump into Bella's mom.~

"Oh I am so so sorry," I say and she smiles.
"No it's not your fault I should be more careful," she says and I smile.

I see Bella frowning as if she wants something really bad to happen.

She walks away and Tyson stupidly follows her.
I look at Cecy and she looks and I and I can tell we both know we have to do something about this Bella.

What did you think?
Did you like it?
Soz it was short but still COMMENT.