Chapter 2

Tyson Tevins.

I wake up to my phone ringing and answer it.

"What wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"What do you mean what's wrong?" Cecy asks.

Oh, It's her. I can't help but feel betrayed by her.

"I died last night and that's all you can say" she shouts into her phone.
I move the phone back.

"Listen I don't remember you dying so I didn't know I was meant to wish you a Happy Death day or whatever," I say knowing it is probably a nightmare.

"Tyson this isn't a joke It's happening again," she says.

I sigh and sit up and walk to the bathroom.

"Cecy It was probably just another nightmare The Masked Figure was my mother and she is dead now so it would be impossible for a Masked Figure to kill you," I say.

I still can't believe my mother would do that.

"It wasn't a Masked Figure... It was someone else someone at the party" she says.

"Okay, now I believe you because that makes sense, "I say grabbing my toothpaste.
"Wait a minute you um... You drunk something right that I drunk too but I was fine so whoever did this did it to get you so be careful" I say.

Just as I finish my sentence I almost slip so I grab the edge of the sink and my phone drops inside the toilet.

I groan and close the toilet.

I will get it back tomorrow if what Cecy is saying is true.
I brush my teeth and shower.

While showering I remember I have to drive Bella to school.

She hasn't got a driver's license yet and so I drive her.
I get dressed so fast I don't even know what I put on. 

I run down the stairs and see Sammy sitting on my couch sipping tea is it coffee?
He hands me a cup and I drink it.

"Thanks, mate you don't know how much I need this, "I say soon drinking the whole cup.

"Wow, I have never seen anyone drink coffee that fast" Sammy says.
"I am in a rush. I have to drive Bella to school" I say putting on my shoes.

"Oh yeah, Bella, your girlfriend," Sammy says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes, that Bella," I say getting my car keys.
"Why not let her drive to school in her own car?" he asks.

"Well she hasn't got a driver's license yet so I am driving her," I say.

"Tell her to learn," Sammy says standing up.
"Says the guy who has his mommy still drives him to school," I say.

"Well I like spending time with my mom," he says.

"Ok, Sammy I really gotta ditch because Bella is outside," I say without waiting for a reply and walking straight outside.

"Hey," Bella says running towards me.

I take her hand and walk to the car.

"Tyson we need to talk," someone says grabbing my arm.
"Cecy let go," I say.

"No this is important and I am not going to let you ruin this for me," she says.

"Listen you have been making it clear you don't want to be my friend. So don't complain when I don't want to be yours" I say yanking my arm away.

"Come on Bella," I say.

"I really hate you Tyson" Cecy shouts.

"Well I don't care," I say.
"You are nothing to me now," she says and I roll my eyes.

Bella seems to be really affected by our argument.

I kiss her hand before we enter the car.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Okay. Are you ready?" I ask Bella and she nods.