Chapter 6

Tyson Tevins.

I wake up to Sammy shaking me.

"Hey bud wake up," he says.
"You know what they say the early bird catches the worm" 

"And yet the early worm gets eating," I say sitting up.

"So how are you feeling?" he asks and I shrug.
"A little like yesterday," I say.

"Good one anyway Cecy and I have decided that we want to hold a meeting about this Forever Friday stuff and find out who is causing it," he says and I nod.

I shower and get ready.

Just as I am about to leave with Sammy the door knocks and when I open it I see Bella standing there.

"Hey Bella I am so sorry but I was planning on hanging out with Sammy today," I say as kindly as possible.

"On a school day I don't think so you are going to school whether you like it or not and then when prom comes we are going to win it and graduate with flying colours and then we both go to the same college and that won't work if you skip school," she says.

Bella is a neat freak... I mean a neat person. She hates when people miss school and has 'our' whole future planned out she even decided that if possible we will both go to Harvard which I had no say in the matter.

"Yeah but Bella this is important like very important"

"So is this," she says.
"Listen, Tyson, it will repeat anyway so don't be worried about coming with me," Sammy says but I go to Bella.

I have to I mean she is my girlfriend.

After we finish class I am walking to my car when I bump into someone.

"Brad hey how are you? And how is Cecy?" I ask and he raises his eyebrows.

"You two are dating aren't you?" I ask and he scoffs.
"Me dating Cecy I am too good for her," he says leaving me stunned

I see Cecy walking past and running over to her.

"Hey, Cecy I just saw Brad do you wanna say hi?" I ask knowing that he doesn't remember pretending to be her boyfriend.

"No we broke up," she says.

"Well you didn't the first Friday," I say and she rolls her eyes.
"Okay time for our meeting," she says.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Cecy POV.

"Tyson it is important that you listen to us," I say and he nods.

"It's about Bella," Sammy says.
"We think she is trying to murder Cecy we don't know why but we saw her put something in her drink and you know what happens next,," he says the last bit quiet.

"How dare you two come here and accuse Bella who is my girlfriend of being a psycho killer she has absolutely no reason even to hurt a fly and what is this for just because my dad married a bad woman doesn't mean I like bad girls," he says offended.

"That is not what we mean," Sammy says.

"No don't lie that is exactly what you mean. It is exactly what you think and I know Cecy knows it everybody knows it"

"I get that you two are scared and I am scared too but there is no reason to bring Bella into this she is just trying to be the best person possible," he says.

"Well, she is doing a heck of a job," I say in anger.

"Yeah, she is and guess what she is nothing like you. And boy am I glad of it because you were a nightmare. Tyson get me a glass of water. Oh, Tyson can you change the channel? Tyson, can you do this? Tyson, can you do that? I am fed up with being your toy and I am not having it anymore and I don't care if you hate me because I don't care about any of you" he says raising his voice.

"Okay, that's cool if I mean nothing to you why do we still talk?" Sammy asks.
"I didn't mean it Sammy," he says.

"Yes you did," Sammy says again.
"No I really didn't I was just angry," I say.

"No don't lie that is exactly what you mean. It is exactly what you think and I know Cecy knows it everybody knows it" Sammy says calmly.

"Now think how does it feel to have a friend you have had for so long practically say he doesn't trust you?" he asks.

"Tyson for years I have given you all that you have wanted and this is the first time I have ever given my own opinion you complain and you accuse me of accusing you of being a fool. And now I accuse you of accusing me of accusing you... Of accusing me... I think that makes sense" Sammy says biting his lip.

"Shut up Sammy this whole thing is really between me and Tyson and how I am being bad to Bella," I say.

"I just don't get why you hate her I mean you can't be jealous of her being my girlfriend because you don't like me," he says and I look at my hands.

"Well maybe... Maybe I do still like you" I say unable to look him in the eyes.
"What? Cecilia that makes no sense you were the one who dumped me. Why would you do that" he says softly.

"Because there is something I have hidden from you since we started dating and I just can't keep lying to you and I cannot tell you because you'd just hate me," I say tears forming in my eyes.

"Cecilia you know I can never hate you right? It is like impossible I mean you are like my best friend in the world" he says and I smile a little.

Sammy clears his throat and Tyson pulls him into a big hug.
"Come on yall why don't we listen to Sammy and make the most of this... We can do something very bad and nobody would ever know" he says grinning.

"And from now on we will make a new rule for all three of us Buds before girls... Or boyfriends... You know what I mean" he says and we all laugh and hug.

"So from this Friday Bella will be the least person in my mind and you two will be the first and I plan on keeping it that way forever" and I smile hoping deeply that what Tyson said is really true.

Long time no write.
Finnaly after a whole month an update.
Hope you enjoy and who do you think is hurting Cecy?
Comment.