Uncontrollable Desire

You picked up the left necklace, then leaned towards Xiao to put it on him. When you wrapped your arms around his neck, he jumped and let out a gasp. He wouldn't dare to move an inch while you're so close to him. He admired your looks whole you're focused on putting the necklace on him.

"I bought these necklaces for us. It was tailored by the best jewellery shop in Liyue. It reminds me of you, and hopefully it'll remind you of me, too."

You then put the other half on you. You could see Xiao's eyes full of sparkles, and the next thing you know, Xiao grabbed your arms, and leaned in to give you kisses.

You tried to talk a couple of times, but then Xiao breaks you off by smothering you in kisses and smooches. He stopped kissing you to let you speak after you whimpered for quite some time. "You're being really intense right now, we might actually fall off the edge... Let's go somewhere else."

He said nothing, he just picked you up and teleported somewhere.

Because there's no warning, the travel made you really dizzy. You can feel him laying you down onto something soft.

" Ugh... Xiao... Where are we? "

" Sorry, love. " he said while caressing your cheek.

"Right now, you're in my room, on my bed."