Small Reunion

The balcony at Wangshu Inn is completely empty. You leaned onto the railing, looking out to the harbour behind the mountains. But, there's no sign of the adeptus you so desperate wanted to meet.

That is, until you noticed someone's thumb touched your pinky. Xiao had silently appeared behind you, trapping you by also, resting his hands on the railing. You turned around, just to be kissed by the beautiful adeptus.

The kiss was so intense. It was full of eager, want, and love. The feeling of Xiao's tongue messing with you makes you super light headed, eyes covered by a thick fog. Tiny little tears formed at the corner of your eye, and Xiao finally pulled away, letting the both of you catch your breath from the kiss.

You looked at Xiao, and he looked down as the both of you are gasping for air.

"Xiao..."

He rests his head in your neck, smothering you with fast, hard kisses. His lips were so soft, and his hands were wrapped around you tightly. You were still shocked as he kisses your tender neck, he has never been this bold before.

A smile creeped up to your face. You patted his head, the other hand rubbing his back. He stopped kissing you, and started closing his eyes, enjoying your gentle touch. "Missed me much?" you teased. After a moment, he responded with a small hum. He never really speaks about his desires and feelings, even after being together for so long. "I missed you too."

"Can we... go somewhere else?" he asked. Although the Inn here sure is nice and cosy, but it really isn't the best place for the both of you, as you both know sometimes Verr would peek up. So, you noded, slightly excited to spend some alone time with Xiao. He picked you up, steadily in bridal style.

"Hold onto me, tight."

You closed your eyes as Xiao starts speeding towards somewhere. It's not the first time he had flew or teleported you both to somewhere, but the journey still makes you dizzy.

"We're here."

He placed you down gently as you opened your eyes.