Burning Sensation

You opened your eyes immediately. You've never been into Xiao's room before, not like you've never tried before. He always stops you before you could even open the door.

You got up, excited to explore the forbidden domain. But you're partly stable from the travel, so you almost fell down. Luckily, Xiao noticed this and put your arm around his shoulders.

His room is something not quite like you imagined. You imagined it to be messy, and full of spear marks, considering he always blocks the door like he's hiding something and of his karmic debt. It is exactly the opposite, actually. It's spacious and tidy, and there's the bundle of qingxin that you gave him in a vase, on top of the table.

"Wait, how can your room be so spacious if there's no space from the outside?"

"Think of it like your serenitea pot."

He then pulled you in for another kiss. It started blissful, then quietly turned hungry. You felt something crawling on your stomach, but you brushed it off. Until it gets lower, and lower...

"Xiao! What are you doing!"
Quickly, you broke the kiss, eyes widened and face flushed. The only thing that connects you two right now are your arms, and a long string of saliva. He rubbed his saliva away, then buried his head in your neck, while his hands are rubbing at your lower stomach.

All you can hear from him are soft whimpers and desperate pleases. He really missed you so much that it seems like he wants something more. You melted at his reactions and touches that allowed him to lift you up and laid you on the bed again.

Your eyes are clouded with hesitation. Are we about to do what I think we're about to do? I shouldn't be doing this, right?
Xiao saw the hesitation, nervousness and panic in your eyes. So, he guided you and tries to assure you by cradling you (laying on top of you). He removed his gloves and began to slip it under your top, exploring your torso.

It didn't quite work out as Xiao thought it would. It only made your heart beats faster, feeling more nervous, and more emotions mixed up inside you. Then, he remembered the melody that you talked to him about. You once told him that his voice is soothing and helps calms you down, so he's using that knowledge to release the tension that's building up inside of you.

You closed your eyes as you hear him humming beside your ear. He hummed choruses of different melodies from different nations of teyvat that he remembered from your conversation before.

He started getting closer to you. Then, you felt something against your entrance. The sensation of it just being there is enough to let you breathe faster. You pulled him down and hugged him tightly.

Xiao's sharp brows furrowed. He's starting to get impatient, despite still trying to contain himself for your comfort. It's just too easy to turn you into a nervous wreck.