chapter2

Eteled: Bold Austin: Underlined

Eteled Pov:

I woke up to soft snoring and was laying on something metal I turned to see...

Austin!?

I quickly got up and scurried away from him. He was sleeping peacefully. It looked...Kinda cute. I mentally slapped myself. He's your enemy not your crush I thought to myself. Wait why was he even here in the first place? I thought he was supposed to leave or do what he always does if I'm asleep

Shock me...

He started to wake up making me panic. I look around to see if I can hide anywhere; sadly we're in a Wii so that's no use. I had nowhere to run so I covered my face with my hands ready to take whatever was going to happen.

3rd POV:

Austin gets up seeing Eteled afraid; shaking violently with his hands over his face. He couldn't help but laugh a bit. He then grabbed Eteled's Hands and lowered them.

"I'm not going to hurt you."Says Austin. Eteled looks at him confused. "Y-your not!?Yeah you and your tired a$$ made me lose motivation to anyways."

Austin then pats his head and then walked off leaving Eteled alone. Eteled sits down and starts to think about what just happened. Tons of thoughts filled his head along with questions.

Eteled POV:

 What the hell just happened? Why didn't he hurt me? Did I do something wrong? Did I do something in my sleep? What the hell did I witness?

I continued to ask myself questions leaving some of them unanswered. I sat there thinking until the Wii switched on. I got up as Sam appeared on the screen.

3rd POV:

"Hey Et!" Says Sam. "Hey Sam!" Eteled says back giving a small smile. They both sat there and talked for about an hour. She did most of the talking. Eteled really enjoyed the part where she beat up Kyle in the bathroom and didn't get caught.

After sometime they both decided to play some Wii sports since there was nothing else to do. Soon her mom called and she had to leave. Eteled was now alone again sadly.

Then thinking about Austin's presence. somehow Eteled liked being around him...it was way better than sitting alone. He lays down soon staring to feel tired. His eye lids became heavy. He closed soon drifting off to sleep.

Remember Go outside or do something😋🤗