chapter8

Eteled woke up from the sound of the Wii turning on. He gets up to find Sam looking at him and Austin; who was still sleeping. She looked confused but also happy. Eteled on the other hand was embarrassed as his face turned a light shade of red.

"S-sam I didn't expect you to w-wake up this e-early!" 

"Y-yeah... And I didn't expect you to be sleeping with CM...WAIT! WAS HE YOUR CRUSH YOU TRIED CONFESSING TO!!!"

"SHHH! He's still sleeping remember?"

"oh yeah, sorry about that"

"And yes he was the person I was confessing to. He came back and apologized, saying that he liked me too."

"Awww!"

Sam looked at the time and had to get to school, which Eteled completely forgot about. Sam said her goodbyes and patted Eteled's head with the Wii remote before turning it off. Once she left Austin woke up. Eteled turned around and gave Austin a soft kiss on his forehead.Austin gave a small smile and pulled Eteled close to him, hugging him. 

"Morning Et~"

"Morning, it took you long enough!"

"Oh shut up!"

the two sat there until Austin finally decided to do something. He walked over to the disc placer and motioned his finger, telling Eteled to walk to him. Eteled did what was asked as he ran over to Austin. They walked in and chose tennis. 

They played for hours not wanting to stop but eventually did as they both got bored of it. They decide to go back to the Mii channel and just chat.

Austin's and Eteled's relationship was strong and would always know if something was wrong.

⏰-Biggest time skip ever-⏰

They were now dating for about three months. And life could never be better...

Except the day Sam brought Kyle over.

Austin and Eteled were laying on each other. Eteled was humming to a tune and Austin was just listening to his beautiful voice. Moments later Sam turned on the Wii and looked pretty nervous.

"Hey Et is it okay if someone comes over..."

"Sure" Eteled wasn't too worried about who it was.

Sam steps to the side to reveal Kyle standing there who also seemed nervous.

"OH HELLLLL NO!!!" Eteled yells with sass in his words.

Eteled quickly jumped to his feet as he gave ugly looks to Kyle. Austin also seemed pretty annoyed by the fact that Kyle was here but he was also trying to hold back his laugh because the way Eteled reacted.

"SAM HOW DARE YOU LET THIS UGLY LOOKIN RAT INTO YOUR HOUSE!!!!" He yells pointing at Kyle.

Kyle looked very offended while Austin bursts into laughter. Sam, Kyle and Eteled argued for hours until Austin finally got Eteled to calm down. Austin rubbed Eteled's head as he sat in Austin's lap, Eteled just sat there pouting. 

"Aust I don't need you to comfort me..."

"Stfu and let me do what I want"

Eteled eventually gave in and smiled and hugged Austin. Sam and Kyle were just fighting like usual. Sam wanted Kyle to apologize ,but as you can clearly tell that never happened. Kyle and Sam noticed the two Miis ,so Kyle decided be stupid and mess with them.

"HA! Imagine being gay."

Austin became pissed from being offended, just wanting to reach his hand out of the Wii and punch him. Eteled looked just as mad.

"FIRST OFF ALL I'M BI YOU LITTLE BITCH! ETELED IS THE  ONE THAT'S GAY"

"HEY!!"

Austin's breathing started to become heavy as anger grew more and more. Eteled Noticed and tried to calm him down.

"Aust calm down!!!"

"ETELED NOT NOW!!!"

Eteled grabbed Austin's arm only to be swung straight in the face and get cut. Eteled fell to the ground.

Everything became silent. Eteled sat there holding his cheek. He was trembling, trying to process what just happened. Austin on the other hand became worried, he tried to speak but nothing came out.

Eteled stood up with his head looking down so you couldn't see his eyes. You could see tears running down his face. He dashed to the hallway not wanting to see anyone.Sam turned off the Wii, not wanting to get any further into this. Austin just stood there quiet an ashamed.

He didn't want this to turn out this way...

WAY TO GO KYLE!!!