Chapter7

Eteled POV:

I ran out of the hallway with tears running down my cheeks. I knew this wasn't gonna turn out well. I ran into the Mii Channel and plopped on the floor and continued to cry.

Suddenly the Wii switched on and Sam appeared on screen.

3rd POV:

"It didn't go well...?"

"no"

"its okay bud I'm here..you wanna talk to get it off your mind"

Eteled nods. both of them talked for some time and even played some sports but no matter how hard Sam tried to make him feel better, Eteled proceeded to stay sad. It then came to the point where Sam had to go to bed leaving the poor Eteled all alone.

Eteled lied on the ground and sobbed silently. Austin then runs into the Mii channel and finds Eteled. He could hear his silent sobs which made him feel terrible. He walks towards Eteled as quiet as he could, which was hard when you're made of metal. He finally gets to him expecting he to turn his body from the sound but he didn't. 

He looks over at him to find him sleeping quietly from crying too much. Austin decided to sit by him and wait for him to wake up. Eteled started to move and mumble words. it seemed that Eteled was having a nightmare. Austin picks up Eteled and moves him close to him. 

Eteled becomes calm and wraps his arms around Austin making him blush. Austin wraps his arm around Eteled as well and lies back. Now they were both lying together. Austin rubs Eteleds soft cheeks saying things to him.

"I wish you were awake rn, even if you're not I'm sorry for everything bud. I love you just as much but I was stupid and decided to reject your love. I love you. I love you more than anyone in this world."

Eteled smiles and hugs Austin tightly making Austin surprised and Flustered.

"YOU'RE AWAKE?!?" 

Eteled giggles and proceeds to hug Austin. Austin calms down and hugs him back. They both lied there enjoying each other's warmth. Eteled eventually spoke but it was a whisper in Austin's non-existing ear.

"i love you too" 

Austin blushes and pulls Eteled into a soft kiss. it lasts for a few seconds and then they both let go to breath. They both lay there now happy that they're now together as a couple.

sorry this was short, I didn't have any good ideas for this chapter. I would really like for ya'll to give me any ideas if ya'll have some. 

Thank You!!!