Guys...I think Austins gay

Austin POV:

After me and Eteled had that moment together we've became good friends but something about him makes me think more than just friends.

Eteled was laying on his stomach sliding his hand along the line pattern on the floor of the mii channel. I looked at him as he constantly repeated the line pattern. I looked him down then trailing my eyes to his lower half.

Eteled was thicc af.

I continued to look at his bottom not noticing Eteled calling and waving his hand in my face. Finally one good shout from him got me out of my trance. Eteled was blushing "y-you were starting at m-my a$$..." He says.

My whole face went red. I tried to get out of this by making a lie. "I-I was actually looking at your back..." Eteled Wasn't buying it but he went along with it. "Yeah..." We both sat there quiet.

Eteled POV:

We both sat there quiet. My cheeks still a light shade of pink. He was looking at my bottom and it made me flustered and uncomfortable. I wanted to tell him how I felt but it was hard to get it out.

I finally spoke. "hey Austin..." He looked at me putting all of his attention only on me. "I...I didn't like how you were.... staring at me." He gave me a worried look. "Thanks for telling me" he said giving me a small smile

His smile was just the most prettiest thing. I shook my head trying to get thought of Austin out my head. "Are you okay?" Austin asks. I nod.

Austin wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close. I blush and hug him tightly. I then felt the Wii switch on, Austin teleports quickly back to the electric chair room.

Sam appears on the screen then giving me a weird look. "Why are you blushing?" She ask. I rub my cheeks in embarrassment and lied. "I-I'm not blushing.... Um..Your blushing!!! "WHAT!!!" We both played around for awhile and had a conversation. We played Wii sports until I became extremely exhausted. 

We both said our goodbyes and she turned off the Wii. I collapsed to the floor tired as f#ck. I curled into a ball drifting off but then I felt something soft cover me.

I look up to see me covered in a blanket and Austin standing beside me. "Night Eteled" he says as he walks away. I smile, making myself comfortable and soon drifting to sleep.

Remember go outside or do something🤗