Meeting her

The world coronation series was a world wide battle event where trainers would battle each other for the chance to become Monarch. Currently, the current season was about to end with the final match at Wyndom Stadium. Everyone with the dream of entering or just watching for fun gathered at Wyndon. This included a young man named Sho Maelstrom who had his partner Paimo by his side. They were rushing through the halls like many people, trying to find the best seats to watch the battle.
Sho:Come on buddy, we have to hurry if we want to make it!
Paimo:Pom!
His partner agreed as they sped up, only to run into a person in front of them. They both fall and immediately Sho apologized to them.
Sho:I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going.
???:Don't worry. It was just as much my fault.
Sho looked up to see the person he bumped into was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen who had  sapphire blue eyes and long luxurious brown hair.

Sho grew a heavy blush and for a second he swear he saw her blush as well

Sho grew a heavy blush and for a second he swear he saw her blush as well. It quickly faded as he helped her to her feet.
Sho:You alright?
???:Yeah I'm fine.
Sho:So are you here for the battle as well?
???:Yep I am. You too?
Sho:Yeah. I want to join the world coronation series so watching the next monarch get crowned will help me.
???:Cool! I am not really into the world coronation series necessarily. I am just here to watch a cool battle.
Sho:Cool. Do you want to watch together?
???:Well, depends on where you are seated.
Sho:I am in the middle row, seat 3a.
???:Same row, 3b.
Sho:That means we are next to each other.
???:Yeah. Well.
Sho:Well what?
???:You know it's rude to not introduce yourself right?
Sho:Oh, yeah. My name is Sho Maelstrom and this is Paimo.
Green:My name is Green.
The announcer began stating that the match would start in 5 minutes.
Green:We should hurry.
Sho:Yeah.
The pair headed to their seats as the announcer begins to introduce the competitors.
Announcer:From the johto region is the current champion and Kanto elite Four member, it's Lance!
The crowd goes wild as a red haired man wearing a dragonic like tunic and black cape comes through an entrance.

Announcer:And his opponent, a man who has never tasted defeat

Announcer:And his opponent, a man who has never tasted defeat. The reigning galar champion and the world number one monarch, Leon!
The crowd's cheer from when Lance came in was multiplied to ridiculous levels. After his name was called a man with purple hair, black cap and beard wearing a red cape.