School madness

A month had passed now and Jamie and Camila were back at school. They weren't my friends anymore. They were backstabbing bitches. So, it was Tuesday and I was eating in the cafeteria breakfast. Jamie came a long and she threw milk all over me.
Jamie talking: omg I am so not sorry Sara (sarcastic voice)

me: whats your problem

Jamie: nothing its just you were in my way

me: was sitting down EATING!

Jamie : well maybe you shouldn' t eat here anymore you little bitch

Then she walked away. But I wasn't going to let her have the last word, I pushed Jamie and she bumbed into a kid and got cereal all over her. Everyone was laughing and I was grinning, finally I get the last word.

Jamie: YOU BITCH I CANT BELIEVE YOU !!!

I was covered in milk so I had no choice but to call my mom and tell her to bring me clean clothes. My mom brought me a pink t-shirt that said " girls rock" white jeans and my pink convers. It was the middle of the day and the bell rang " lunch time I thought" I was going to make sure to stay away from Jamie and Camila. Today they were serving meat loaf with a side of blob. It was disgusting, I wasn' t going to eat anything but then here comes the lunch ladie " Mrs. Rose."Everyday Mrs. Rose makes a student eat the gross food. It was my turn...so here comes Mrs.Rose and this is what she says to me .

Mrs.rose : Dara is it?

me: actually its Sara

her: oh yes Sara , don't you want to eat some meatloaf ?

me: no thanks, I am...um...a vegetarian. Yes a vegetarian. (imagine me with a smirk on my face).

Her: oh well if your a vegetarian then why did I see you the other day enjoying some baby back ribs.

Me: um...well you s...Then I was saved by the bell...