The note in the book

So, school ended and I went home. I decided to do my homework right away because I was going to the library later to look for some new books to read. But first... My room has a white carpet , yellow walls, an old bookshelf, a desk, and my bed and closet. I was doing my homework when I decided to look through some of the books in my bookshelf. The books and bookshelf were already there when we bought the house. I was reading a book about a girl on a ranch, when I found a note in the book... I opened it and it was from my father. He must have wrote this a long time ago because the page was really old. I was going to tell my mom about it but I decided not to. The weirdest thing about the not was that it had a letter A on the back like if it was a secret message. A few hours had passed and I was at the library but my luck wasn't so lucky Jamie and Camila were there. I didn't want to make eye contact so I just went over to the computers on the other side of the room to avoid them. Jamie and Camila on the other hand were looking for some books on history. They were in Mr. Jones class like me and he gave all of us a reasearch paper, to do on the history of anything I chose dolphins. They were doing it on one of the presidents. They had to use the computers too so, I was just minding my own buisness and here came the little devils. They just pushed me off the chair and I fell.

Camila talking: Hey can we use the computer

Me: Um im not done using the computer

Jamie: Well its our turn now

Me: Well it wasn't so polite to just push me off the chair

Jamie: Oh sorry we just wanted to let you know that we were going to use the computer

Me: by pushing me off the chair?

Jamie: (phone buzzing) thats my dad come on Camila lets go

*******

Great I just got humiliated and pushed off a chair. Well back to researching on Dolphins. Two hours passed and I had gotten enough information I decided to head home and call it a day. I got a text from Jamie.

Jamie: you better not do anything stupid tomorrow

I didn't answer, I wanted no more drama in my life.