Her...

Two days have passed and I have been staying home. The doctor said that my cut was so bad that I had to stay home from school for a few days until my hand was healed. SHE has been sending me all these messages to stay away and what not. I blocked her on my phone but she keeps finding a way to text me. It was Wednesday and I went back to school. SHE was staring right into my eyes in math class. She sent me a note that said " you really have the courage to show up" I didn't answer back...there was no way that I was going to anwer HER. She follwed me everywhere for the past week. Last night was scary because, while I was asleep I could hear her...breathing...on my face. I was to scared to open my eyes, then she said, " kill...kill...kill...you...will...be...killed." I stood up opened my eyes and no one was there. I was sweating like a pig. No one was there...my curtains were swaying in the wind, my window was open I got up and closed it, and then went back to sleep. I could hear her...hiding...in the shadows...Caroline I thought, it was Caroline...she has been here all these years, it was her...all my nightmares were caused by her, all the creepy noises and sounds, she was always there...Caroline I thought...Caroline...