・3- Powers ・

Will had powers. Just like El, they were equally powerful, If not more than El's.
He could lift things and hurt people with just a tiny amount of fatigue ( which Mike thought was super cool)

Will was often caught spinning pencils in the air in class by Mike, who quickly shut it down and explained why it wasn't a good idea at all.
He reunited with his mother, Joyce, who obviously didn't let him leave the house for quite some time.

Mike was at Will's alot. El wasn't around much at the moment since she lived with Chief Hopper, the only person who had volunteered to look after her besides Joyce ( the people decided she had too much on her plate, with Will's sudden return) and they were on a trip in Minnesota. Will missed El, alot. She was his sister, and he can't remember ever not being with her.

Mike was there for Will, though. Night and day terrors were very frequent, especially when will had used his powers during the day.

The two boys were currently sat on Will's brand new bed, in his brand new room, decorated with posters and books and figurines ( with the help of Dustin and Lucas of course)

"Hey um, Will?"

"Yeah?" (it had been a few months since he had been found, and Will's speech began to pick up)
"Why don't you ever.. Use your powers?"
"Well, um.. I don't really know??"
"Maybe we could train! You could become like totally powerful! A superhero!"
"A... Super.. Hero?"
"Yeah! You remember those, right? Like Superman and Batman!"
"Bat.. Man" wills lips curved into a smile.

"Hey will, your hairs getting much longer now!" Mike spoke, running his hands through the small Tufts upon Wills head

"Pretty.." he whispered
"Pretty?"
"Oh- uh- ignore that!"

Ever since Will had been found, Mike had been adamant on protecting will, and was constantly clinging to him and showering him with affection. Will, after being deprived of most contact in the lab, thought this was normal and reciprocated.

Mike placed a kiss to wills head and hugged him tightly

Yep.
This definitely isn't normal.

Sorry it's so short! I'll update again soon <3