[1.1] } {pony ver.

-two sisters, one brother

twilight and dusk were watching the egg. their parents threatened them by grounding them if they didn't get along so the only way that didn't fight was to watch the egg.
"according to this book this is a dragon egg" twilight says, dusk flips through her book.
"and the mixture of purple and green means it's male" dusk says. they've had the egg for at least 2 years and not a single crack has happened, dusk being 12 and twilight now being 6 during the waiting process. twilight gets up and dust off her pink dress.
"i'm gonna make something to eat, you want anything?" twilight asks, dusk thinks for a second not taking her attention off the egg.
"oatmeal please" dusk says. twilight nods and walks off into the kitchen. dusk sighs and takes her attention off the egg and continues reading. the egg starts hatching and dusk hears it and perks up. she turns around to see multiple cracks on the egg and there was a hole in it
"green eyes..?" dusk mumbles. she picks up the egg and walks into the castle. she sees twilight making oatmeal. the egg starts hatching more and dusk sets the egg down. she puts a small blanket around the egg to keep it warm.
"it's been 2 years and now it's finally hatching.." she mutters opening her book.
"dusk! oatmeal's ready!" twilight shouts. dusk sighs and closes her book and goes into the dinning room. she sits down and twilight places the plate of oatmeal.
"what flavor is this?" dusk ask, twilight quietly groans.
"apple" twilight says grabbing out the ingredients for porridge.
"you know i don't like apple, i like peaches." dusk growls at twilight and twilight looks at her with an offended look.
"well we didn't have apple so you get what you get!"
twilight shouts catching dusk off guard, twilights horn was glowing with sparks which made her more intimidating. suddenly there was a loud thud followed with a cry.
"the egg!" dusk and twilight shout at the same time as they both gallop into the main room to see a baby dragon crying while still in half his egg. twilight picks him up and takes him to the kitchen and runs . in over an hour twilight got bored and started running water.
"hot water, twilight. cold water is bad-" dusk tries to make a snarky remark but twilight wasn't having it.
"i know what to do! i already read the book! i thought having a twin would mean sharing the same smarts with them!" twilight shouts, dusk scrunches her face up at her as twilight starts washing the baby. an hour has passed and the girls were sleeping on the floor as the baby sleeps on the couch. another hour has passed and their parents finally got back.
"girls!" sombra calls out but no answer. chrysalis and sombra starts trotting down the main hall.
"did they murder each other.." chrysalis says jokingly, sombra chuckles and trots into the main room to see the two mares sleeping on the floor as the dragon is sleeping peacefully on the couch. sombra and chrysalis chuckles and puts a blanket over them and chrysalis uses her magic to pick up the baby dragon.
"i'll name him spike.." chrysalis whispers so she doesn't wake up the baby.
"i'm surprised that they got the baby to hatch. i wonder what they did" sombra says and he picks up a book and flips through it and gets an emotionless look all spread out across his face.
"oh god what is it?" chrysalis asks.
"they argued.." sombra mumbles. chrysalis sighs then smirks.
"they'll always be like this will they?" chrysalis says before trotting out the main room and up the stairs.
"what am i going to do with these two" sombra chuckles.
they were just one happy family..