[2.1]

-new generation of young heroes

there was a young brown haired girl looking outside the window in her room. she was only 5 and was put in the orphanage. her parents died when she was 3 and she witnessed it.
a girl who was at least 18 walked in the room, her black hair glistening in the moon light.
"kona please eat, the others are worried.." she says. k.k throws the blanket over her head.
"it's k.k, not kona.." k.k mutters, the woman sighs and sits on the edge of k.k's bed.
"i know your parents death as been hard for you but please just eat.." the woman mutters. k.k doesn't say anything but lay there. she gets up and places a plate on her nightstand.
"this recipe was your mothers" the girl says before shutting her door.

-

a 5 year old girl with pink hair wiped the sweat off forehead as her 9 year old sister was carrying multiple boxes of apples.
"outta' all days they chose this day for us to work" the girl complains. "come on' pinks, i need your help with these." she says.
pinkie pie walks over to her sister and helps her with the boxes.
"girls!" their grandma calls out. pinkie and her sister run into their barn. to be greeted by their grandma standing there.
"a.j, pinkie! why don't you two go wash off while i finishing making your food?" she says. the two nod and run up stairs.
"it's sad that grandma only has so little time left.." a.j says, pinkie pie tenses and covers her ears while trying to block out what she said.

lalalalalala!!"

pinkie heard a.j scoff and go into the bathroom. pinkie looks down and hugs herself.

-

a young tall girl hiding behind a table eating her lunch. she heard angry stomping coming near her and she started whimpering. then a girl with long moderate rose hair crouches down to her height.
"tempest..?" the girl mumbles looking up at the girl.
"yep, that's me!" tempest chirps and sits next to the girl. "fluttershy, why did you let them take your money..?" she asks.
"they were going to hurt me i— i.. just didn't know what to do.." fluttershy explains. tempest hugs her.
"how about i take you to my class, your teacher doesn't mind since we're family?" tempest offers. fluttershy nods and they start walking to her classroom. tempest was in 2 grades higher than fluttershy so fluttershy got a sneaky preview of what they learned in 5th grade.
"tempest! you're here early!" the teacher chirps, tempest moves aside a bit revealing fluttershy. "are they bothering you again..?" she asks and fluttershy nods.
"i wish i could just do something about it but please if you're ever being bullied by those kids don't hesitate to come here!" she says, fluttershy gives her a small smile and sits down in the seat that's next to tempest's.

-

a young girl with purple hair was staying up late at night testing her experiments. knowing that she should get sleep for the event that was gonna happen. she didn't care, she hated her family except for her younger sister. she was so focused on her science project. she was so tired but she couldn't sleep. she heard the door creak open and sees her younger sister.
"rarity.." she mutters. rarity sighs. "it's 2:30am you need to be asleep you know what happens when..—"
"i know. i know.." she mumbles. she places her project in her desk and turns off her light. she lays down in her bed and her sister still standing in her door way.
"you had a nightmare didn't you..?" rarity asks. the little girl nods. rarity scoots over and pats a spot on her bed, her sister closes the door and runs over climb in. "when i'm older do you want to live with me?" rarity asks. the girl didn't answer because she was fast asleep. rarity sighs and closes her eyes.

-

sunset and starlight were sitting next in their advanced magic class and sunset was called up to the front of the class.
"you'll do good my friend." starlight whispers. sunset smiles and holds her staff tightly.
"alright sunny show us whatcha got," the teacher says. sunset takes a deep breath in and tries to conjure up a spell. once she did she emitted the energy from the sun and onto her.
"woah..!" everyone gasps in awe. starlight was in shock the time she spent practicing with her friend she never managed to pull it off. the headmaster of school entered the room.
"what is going— oh my.." she was in shock as well and then starlight secretly pulls out her wand and performs a spell so sunset can stop. sunset falls onto the floor gasping.
"sunset.. that was.. amazing!" the teacher chirps. the class cheers and everyone leaves except for starlight.
"what about me..?" she questions to herself. she packs her book bag then leaves the school. she hears someone crying and walks near it. it was a girl with green hair and the uniform of the school but had a dark green skirt.
"are you okay..?" starlight asks. the girl looks up at her and moves away a bit. "hey hey it's okay i'm not going to do anything!" starlight reassures her.
"where are you heading off to..? school doesn't end in another 2 hours.." the girl says. starlight's chest tightens.
"i don't think i even belong here. i don't think i'm gifted with magic." starlight states. the girl looks up at her with a small smile.
"i guess we're in the same boat then.." she says standing up. she dusts off her skirt and holds her hand out.
"i'm leah but you can call me lee!" lee says. starlight grabs her hand and shakes it.
"i'm starlight."

-

a girl with long yellow hair was sitting next to a boy with short yellow hair. the girls big pink gown glistening in the moon light.
"we should be asleep." the boy mutters. the girl looks at him as the red crystals pop from her head. "calm down! please don't yell at me!" the boy squeals.
"oh i'm not gonna yell i'm just paranoid now." she says. she moves away from the balcony and sits down on her bed.
"we're really going to be crowned prince and princess tomorrow.." she says. her brother looks at her and closes the balcony door behind him.
"pinto-"
"penny" pinto corrects him with her nickname. her brother sighs.
"penny you have nothing to worry about. just get some sleep and i'll make sure everything goes smoothly." her brother assures her. she smiles and lays down, "sure neksdor maybe a place with lots of sassy people but it doesn't mean they won't accept us." he explains. pinto smiles as her eyes close.
"thanks i needed to hear that.." she mumbles before drifting off into a slumber.