[1.2] } {pony ver

-growing pains.

both sides of the family were fighting. chrysalis divorced sombra and took dusk and spike with her. ___ and ___ died now celestia is now watching over her sisters but her younger sister locked herself in her room. chrysalis had enough of the two girls fighting that she had to leave.

-

twilight was yelling at dusk and dusk was yelling back. spike didn't know what to do so he just watched. the 10 year old and 9 year old always got into fights but it wasn't as severe as the one it is now.
twilight stopped shouting but dusk kept on going, twilights horn started to glow and it had sparks spewing out.
"i've had enough of you! you're always making rude comments about what i do so how about i give you an acceptable comment!" twilight shouts. dusk didn't have time to react as she gets zapped in the face with a beam. twilight kept on doing it until dusk shielded herself. twilight stops, gritting her teeth at dusk. dusk stops shielding herself and opens her eyes. nothing was clear, everything was blurry.
"what did you do?!" dusk shouts. twilight stomps her hoof making dusk jump and step back.
"i gave you something to comment on! that's what i did!" twilight shouts back. dusk looks up to see a black blurry figure with a green and purple figure.
dusk growls and chrysalis comes from upstairs to see dusk's eyes now a grayish purple: chrysalis looks at dusk then at twilight.
"what did you do." chrysalis says. twilight froze and looked at her with a scared look, she said nothing.
"what did you do?!" chrysalis shouts. twilight looks down in shame as dusk looks at twilight with an angry glare.
"she shot me in the eye!" dusk shouts. chrysalis eyes widen and she grabs spike and motions dusk to follow her.
"i've had enough of you two fighting! i'm divorcing your father! he has done nothing to help and i've been trying to help but you guys never stop!" chrysalis shouts leaving out the castle. tears started to pour out of twilights eyes.
"i'm sorry, i didn't mean it, it was an accident.."

-

celestia, luna, and cadance have just got to their ages where they should be sages. celestia being 16, luna being 13, and cadance being 8.

celestia messes up her mane. she looks up at the mirror and sees a flash of orange. she flinched and looks away.
"i can't believe i did that.." celestia mutters. she whimpers. cadance was in the other room help luna with her scars.
"it's not your fault, it's not hers either.." cadance says to luna. luna's blue eyes lock with cadance dark purple ones.
"i made her mad.." luna mutters. her light blue mane covering her eye.
"you guys are like twins but she's just brighter, you guys were here before me and i shouldn't be fixing your problems" cadance says putting a strand of luna's hair behind her eye. luna looks up and cadance and gives her small smile before getting up. she trots to celestia's room and stops mid door way when she sees celestia holding scissors aimed towards her mane as a crying mess. luna walks over to celestia and pulls her into a hug. celestia starts crying harder and turns around to hug luna.
"i can't do this on my own.." celestia says through her own hiccups. luna rubs shapes on her back.
"it's okay..you don't have to do this on your own..you have me and cadance.." luna reassures her, that just made celestia cry harder.
"we're going to keep this family alive and we're going to keep it going on forever.." celestia and luna both mutter at the same time.
that's what they thought..

-

"civilians of greenhorne! i have some very sad news for you!" sombra says. twilight stands behind him with her head down with guilt.
"this is all my fault.." twilight thinks to herself. chrysalis didn't explain to sombra why she was leaving which made twilight happy but was sad for her father.
"the queen of greenhorne is no longer in the castle..!" he says. the crowd of greehornians gasp.
"the only royal here in greenhorne now is me and princess twilight." he states. twilight gives a fake smile and waves.

-

twilight was getting ready for a royal meeting. she had just got done talking to her best friend, trixie. trixie helped twilight pick out a dress and accessories.
"after this meeting i'll visit you after" trixie says trying to climb down from her window. her magic wasn't as powerful as the royal family but she tried to levitate herself outside.
"okay. just please be careful my dad doesn't want me to see you.." twilight says before trotting out her room.
if only twilight hadn't met trixie..

-

the three sages were at a ceremony.
"every! me and my sister are all here today to make an announcement before the ceremony begins!" celestia says using her royal voice since she was apart of the royals she inherited from her fathers side of the family.
"we are not here so you can decide who is better than who! my sisters has been feeling like you've been making it a competition to see who is the better sage and they are not comfortable with that one bit! so if you all can please treat us equally we will kindly appreciate it!" celestia finishes her speech and the crowd says nothing. celestia look at her sisters in fear and luna's wing tightens on her wand and candace takes a sharp breath. the crowd starts cheering and shouting all three of the sisters names.
"i think we got to them! we finally got to them!" celestia shouts hugging her sisters.
she just wished that she could've embraced them more..

-