Chapter Six: Kanda vs Ed continued

"Woah, is he a new exorcist," Reever asked.
"That's Edward Elric, he's from a different world," Kamui said.
"What?"
"To think, this boy is able to fight against Kanda so we'll, it's quite amazing," Kamui thought.
"First illusion," Kanda shouted.
Edward continued dodging the attacks thrown at him.
"You're like a little monkey," Kanda said with a smirk.
Ed's expression changed.
Ed clapped his hands and a wall sent Kanda flying.
"Don't call me little," Ed shouted while transmuting the wall again.
Kanda stood back up and began to slice through the many walls coming to him.
Ed was super pissed off. Kanda came towards him and started slicing at him. Ed kept dodging until he slipped off the ledge in the middle of the building. Ed panicked but clapped his hands and touched the wall. He held onto the piece of wall. Kanda put away his sword and jumped down onto the wall. He pulled Ed up by his collar and threw him to the top. He hopped back up.
"The exorcist base is completely damaged, so let's stop," Kanda said with a cold look.
Ed looked around and he felt horrible.
"Hah, I'll go fix the walls, can you make sure no one was caught in the damage around us?"
"Don't order me around, but I'll do it, beansprout," Kanda said.
"Hey," Ed shouted.
"It was a tie, so hurry up and fix the building," Kanda shouted.
Ed sighed and walked around to where all of collapsed walls and part of the buildings were.    About an hour later...
Ed fell on the floor of the fixed hallways.
"I'm tired."
Lavi saw him on the floor.
"Cutie-chan," he said he lifted him up.
"Lavi?"
"So cute," he thought.
Ed started falling asleep.
"Hey, Ed?"
Suddenly he fell asleep in Lavi's arms.
"Wow, he must be tired I mean he hasn't been here for that long yet, and he's already fought Akuma and Yu," Lavi thought.
Al was with Allen.
"Allen, um when did you become an exorcist?"
"Just recently actually. General cross was training me to become one, and to be able to control my Akuma weapon. Trust me my weapon used to have a different form."