Chapter four: Komui's Observation

Third POV:
In the lab...
Ed got scared when he saw a giant drill and a lot of other tools.
"Y-You are not using them on my auto mail damn it",  Ed shouted.
" Don't worry,  these babies are only used for when innocence is broken,  right Allen, Kanda, Lavi,Krory",  Komui said with a smirk.
Their faces were depressed as they remembered what happened.
"Cutie-chan,  don't ever break your auto mail",  Lavi said he hugged Ed.
" Well I don't have much a choice,  my mechanic is in the other world, so Komui would probably be my best bet in fixing it,  if it does get broken",  Ed said after pushing Lavi off.
"Ed,  do you think I can observe your auto mail,  so if it does break I can fix it, one question you are male correct",  Komui asked.
" Yes,  and why are you asking"?
"No sneaking glances at my precious Lenalee".
" That would be rude to her,  so why would I,  any there's already someone I'm in love with,  so there",  Ed said as he crossed his arms.
"Alright let's take a looksy".
Ed took off his red coat and leather jacket.
" Alright lay down on the table".
Ed climbed on the table and laid down. His arm was straight out.
Komui grabbed the bottom of it gently.
"Wow,  this looks very well done,  all of the wire connect to the nerves of the human body,  and it looks like a terribly painful procedure", Komui said before touching the shoulder.
Komui gasped.
"What is it",  Ed asked.
"You're missing a screw".
"I am".
" Yes".
"She worked really hard on it,  my mechanic is our childhood friend Winry, I feel bad for whenever I do break my auto mail,  she pulls alnighters to fix it,  she must have forgotten a screw this time",  Ed said.
" That seems to be the case,  I have a screw that can fit it",  Komui said before pulling out a box of screws.
"Really,  thanks",  Ed said with a smile.
" No problem,  although,  I would like you to assist fighting Akuma until you can find a way back to your world",  he said before screwing the screw into place.
"Thanks,  Komui-san,  and I'll help in anyway I can",  he said.
Komui then smiled.
" Can I see your leg"?
"Sure, I guess".
Ed pulled up his pants leg to reveal his  left auto mail leg. 
" Wow,  this is fine work as well,  I would love to meet this Winry  person,  she seems too know her stuff",  Komui said.
"I don't know how I'd go about doing that,  considering I don't know how to go to the other world".
"Still this is amazing handy work",  Komui shouted.
" Hey Ed, are you hungry",  Allen asked.
"Yeah a bit".
" Let's go get some food".