Chapter one: how did they get here?

Allen's POV:
"Crown clown".
I slash through the Akuma, only to see that a kid and a guy in a suit were fighting an Akuma.
"Hey", I shouted.
I ran over to them to see one of them using some kind of ability. He pressed he hands together and touched the ground. The ground shot up spikes the went through the Akuma. How did he kill it without an Anti-Akuma type weapon?
But then they turned to me.
"Woah are you another one of those things", he shouted.
"No I fight against them, those things are Akuma's who are you guys"?
"I'm Edward Elric, and this is my younger brother Alphonse Elric, I think that bastard use some kind of transportation Alchemy that teleported us somewhere else, hmmm, where are we right now".
"Your in New York".
"New York, wait hmmm, is it possible that we might have traveled to a different world, and those Akuma's are similar to Chimeras, hmmmm, who are you"?
"My name is Allen Walker, I'm an exorcist with Black order that fights against the Akuma sen...
My eye went off as I looked at the suit of armor, and saw a soul looking back at me, a blonde haired little boy.
"Is there a chance that suit of armor is actually empty", I asked.
"Yeah, wait how did you"?
"My eye allows me to see the souls trapped in Akuma, but his soul is bonded onto the suit of armor, this a first, I never would've thought that this was possible, come on I'll take you back to the order with my friends they're over there, we just finished freeing souls from the Akuma. Also, I'll tell you the story of Akuma, Akuma take the form of people, and kill others after turning into monsters. Humans become so depressed that they'll want to see a loved one, then the Millennium earl comes along and turns them into an Akuma after they call the name of their loved one".
"Akuma are trapped souls, that sank into depression and kill others just to spread more sadness"?
"Yes".
I told him my story about Mana, how he was turned into an Akuma cause of my naïveté.
After that I told him to follow me to where everyone was. Kanda, Lenalee, lavi, Krory, chouji were looking in our direction.
"Allen", Lavi shouted.
"Hey everyone", I said.
Kanda got into a fighting stance.
"Who are they beansprout", he asked.
"It's Allen bakanda".
"Say that again I dare you beansprout".
"Kanda, I think we should have a little talk".
I smiled angrily, and he got pissed as well. Lenalee got between us.
"Hey, that's enough, Allen explain who are they"?
"They're from a different world, and they defeated an Akuma using some sort of ability"?
"Its alchemy, Al can do it to".
"Alchemy", Lavi said with his hand on his chin.
He was thinking.
"What is it"?
"I thought Alchemy can only be used when there's a diagram".