Chapter 1

I felt the salt of the ocean cling to my skin as I laid on my board. I watched, waiting for the perfect wave. I waited for what seemed like hours. Then I saw it. I turned around, and started paddling to shore......

"Wake up!" A voice yelled. I groaned and put a pillow over my head. " Come on Sammy." The voiced whined. I didn't budge. I heard a sigh in defeat, then retreating footsteps, followed by door shutting. I smirked, rolling over, dozing back to sleep. After a couple of minutes, I heard voices outside my door. "Do you think we should?". "No.". " It's a dumb idea." ." I think we should.". " I want revenge, but she will do something even more evil.". "Dude, she shaved half of your fucking hair off."..................... " Okay, lets do it, but its all on you, as her twin.". "Whatever.". " I'm in.". "Fine, me too.".....

 I heard the sound of my door opening, followed by multiple footsteps. I was kinda curious to know what they were about to do. It was too quiet for a full minute. " 1,2,3!." Suddenly I was doused in water, and to add to that, it was salt water. I shot up to see all 8 of my brothers, laughing at me. " What the fuck is wrong with you guys!" I yelled. "Well, my fellow twin," Conner said " We were trying to get you up for school." I glared at Graham, Grayson, Jesse, Grant, Zach, Aaron, and Mason. " Get out." I said. They put their hands up in surrender, and filed out of my room. In all, I have 10 brothers. 

 There's  Jesse, who's 15. Zach, Mason and Aaron are triplets, and they're 15 too. then there's Graham and Grayson, also twins. they're 16. Then its me and Connor, twins, we are 16. Then its Grant, 17. Trey, whose 18. Lastly there's Will, who is 22. William lives down the street, whereas the rest of us live in a 12 bedroom beach house. My dad has a master suite, but our rooms are pretty big. The last room is my dad's study. And our additional family is 2 dogs. Both male German Shepherds, Toby and Zeus.

Finally deciding to get up, I rolled out of bed. I got in the shower, washing all the salt off of me. I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans and my Big Surf Cheese Wax sweatshirt. My brother, Will owned that surf shop (Big Surf). Even though its my brother, I still worked there. I let my long wavy blonde hair flow free today. I grabbed my black vans and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, getting breakfast. Conner handed me a plate of waffles, knowing it was my weakness. " This doesn't make me not wanna punch you in the face right now." " I'm hoping you will change your mind." he said, tossing the syrup. " You know she can't stay mad at me." Mason said, grabbing waffles. Next to Conner, me and Mason were the closest. Some people thought we were twins, since we loved the same things, and hated the same things. 

Once breakfast was over, we all got out the door. It was hard trying to remember everything, with all the chaos. My dad walked downstairs, keys in hand. " Have a good day at school Sam." My dad said, kissing my cheek. " Bye dad!" I said running to my best friend, Sydney's car. I hopped in waving at my dad. we drove off. Sydney has been my best friend since we were in diapers. She has dark brown hair, and has caramel colored skin. Even though I was born here, Sydney's family has been native Hawaiians for generations. "So, whatcha doin after school?" I asked her, pulling into the school parking lot. " Only surfing with you." She said, putting a hand over her heart. "Don't act like you don't enjoy it." I said laughing as we walked through the doors.

Hey guys... this is a new book....... as you can tell....... anyways, im hoping this one will pull through... Read and give this one a vote.... peace out.

PS : Sorry for the short chapter.