Welcome to duel academy

(You are on a helicopter heading to duel academy you are sitting next to Syrus who is sitting by the window and Jaden who is sleeping)

Pilot: Hello everyone this is your captain speaking if you look outside your window you will see we are close to duel academy.

Syrus: Wow look there it is

Y/N: Alright I can't wait to get there.

DMG: You sure are excited

Y/N: Of course I am I'm gonna become the next King of games.

(Dark magician girl starts giggling while you look out the window excited to get to duel academy)

Pilot: Now if you can all fasten your seat belts and make your seats straight we are going to land next stop academy island.

(After the helicopter lands everyone gets off and enter the main academy building suddenly a man appears on a giant TV)

Sheppard: Hello and welcome to duel academy my name is Chancellor Sheppard I am the headmaster.

(You and Syrus were listening while you look next to you to see Jaden sleeping)

Sheppard: You all are the best and brightest young students in the world now settle yourself in your dorms I'm sure you all will find them quit comfortable depending on your rank of course.

(After that you go outside with Jaden and Syrus)

Jaden: Hey guys it looks like I'm in the slifer red dorm.

Syrus: Really me too

Y/N: No way I'm also in the slifer red dorm.

Jaden: Hey Bastion are you in slifer red as well?

Bastion: Let's see yellow buttons, yellow sleeves I don't think so.

Jaden: Oh I get so that's why me, Y/N and Syrus are in red.

Bastion: Don't tell me you just figured that out.

Jaden: So what did you ever think I'm color blind?

Bastion: Well actually no are you color blind?

Jaden: No

(You couldn't help but start laughing)

Jaden: Well anyway see you around.

Bastion: I doubt that your dorm is over there.