The shadow duelist part 1

(We start of with Alexis holding a flower in her hand and looking at a old building she then puts the flower on the ground)

Alexis: (Be in peace brother where ever you are)

(At the slifer red dorm Y/N, Jaden, Syrus and Chumley are sitting with the lights off and a candle)

Syrus: And underneath the full moon I see a path to a cavern that seems .......... abandoned.

Y/N: Abandoned?

Jaden: Really then what?

Syrus: Then at the back of the cavern I see this mysterious lake. So I go in to look very carefully and under just the right angle of light at the very bottom of the lake behind my reflection I see a rare and powerful card when I reach for it an arm shoots out grabs me and then pulls me into the lake. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Help me not the water! Anything but the water!

Y/N: Really? (sweatdrop)

Jaden: That wasn't scary

Syrus: Huh? Dirty swamp water? Oh your right only a chump would be scared of that.

(You and Jaden look and see Chumely scared while shaking in fear)

Jaden: Still good story mid level scares for a mid level card.(puts the card down)

Y/N: True alright Jaden it's your turn to draw a card and tell us a story.

Jaden: But me I hope I get a high level-(draws a card and the monster level is 1)

Y/N: Level 1 huh?

Syrus: Awww you lucked out you hardly ever scare us at all with that low card.

Jaden: Alright well I think I have a story that will do trick(put the card down) well it's more like a memory.

Y/N: A memory?

Jaden: Back when I was a little kid I used to hear sounds.

Y/N: You used to hear sounds?

Jaden: Yeah but I would only hear it at night. I think I was dreaming but then it sounded like voices but not ones I recognized I would go to check it out but every time I did there was nothing nothing there at all except my cards.

Syrus: And?

Jaden: And that's the end of the story.

Y/N/Syrus/Chumley: Huh that's it?

Jaden: But wanna hear something strange lately I've started hearing them again.

Y/N: (He must be talking about duel spirits)

???: Hahahahahahah hey I want to join in.

Y/N/Jaden/Syrus/Chumley: Ahhhhhhhh!

Syrus: You just did

Jaden: We're on the edge of our seats here.

Syrus: Or at least we were but since your here now why don't you draw a card the tougher it is the scarier your story has to be.

Banner: Well that sounds easy

(Banner draws a card and it is a level 12 monster)

Y/N: No way five headed dragon that's a level 12 monster.

Syrus: Yeah I think I'm gonna go to bed now.

Banner: Hahahahahahaha! What is wrong don't you want to hear about the abandoned dorm on the island?

Jaden: Abandon dorm?

Banner: Yes no one talks about it but there was once a special dorm sitting at the edge of the forest. It was shut down after several students mysteriously went missing.