A duel in love

(You were in class with Jaden and Syrus you were sitting next to Syrus while Alexis was explaining different kind of monster cards)

Alexis: Duel monster cards can be divided into normal monster cards, fusion monster cards, ritual monster cards, effect monster cards, trap cards and spell cards. Trap cards can be divided into normal traps, counter traps and continuous traps. Spell cards can be divided into normal spells, continuous spells, equip spells, quick play spells, ritual spells and field spells.

Crowler: Perfect well done Alexis of course I wouldn't expect anything less from one of my blue obelisks.

Alexis: Yes Dr Crowler

Y/N: (Alexis sure is smart)

Crowler: Now who should we question next? You Syrus Truesdale explain to the class what a field spell is.

Syrus: Uhhh a field spell is it's the thing that affects the thing that is the-

Obs: Even pre duelist know the answer to this you slider slacker!

Syrus: No I know it's uhh uhhh

Jaden: Relax Sy you totally got this.

Y/N: Yeah just relax

Crowler: I think not now sit down now would someone please the answer preferably someone not wearing red thank you.

(All the obelisk blue's and ra yellows start laughing while Syrus looks down ashamed)

Syrus: I blew it I made all the slifer's look bad.

Jaden: You know something teach you shouldn't make fun of us slifer's.

Crowler: What!?!?

Jaden: I mean I'm a slifer and I beat you so when you make fun of us your really making fun of yourself.

Y/N: Yeah I also beat you after you lost to Jaden and we're slifer's so if me and Jaden could beat you any slifer's could beat you.

(Crowler gets mad and starts  biting on a tissue while Y/N and Jaden are laughing and Alexis is looking at the two of them)

Crowler:(That's it I won't tolerate these slackers at my school for another minute I exceed to when their taken down)

(Timeskip)

(After Dr Crowler class it was Professor Lyman Banner class)

Banner:So as some of you know my name is Professor Lyman Banner I specialize in the less or known tactics and strategies in the world of duel monsters.

(You and Jaden are bored and start yawning you almost fall asleep but Dark magician girl wakes you)

Syrus: By the way thanks Y/N and Jaden.

Y/N: Yeah sure

Jaden: No problem for what though?

Syrus: For sticking up for me

(Professor Banner sees you three talking and Jaden notices)

Jaden: Uh oh we might have to do it again.

Banner:Syrus

Syrus: Yes?

Banner: Do me a favour and grab Pharaoh would you?

Syrus: Huh Pharaoh?

Banner: Unless you wouldn't mind being a scratch post.

Pharaoh: More

Syrus: Huh?

(Everyone starts laughing again while you and Jaden just smile)

(Meanwhile with Dr Crowler)