Chapter 3

They found the location of her phone it was from a building in borivally, the building's construction is not completed. Dev with Ray, Sidd and Shwetha rushed to there. As they entered the building there are some goons.

Goon1: Andar jaanese pehle thumhe hamse ladna hoga

Debu: Dekho thumse lenekeliye hamaare paas bilkul bhi time nahin hai jaldi Varu ko hamaare paas bhejo varna acha nahi hoga

Goon2: Are ham toh dargaye please jaldi Varuko inke paas bhejo varna ye log hame maardega (all goons are laughing making our heroes fuming)

Goon3: Kya ham thumhe bevakoof lagthe ho jo thumhare kehne par hi hum usse leke aayega. Ek baar toh hamse jeeth jao ( There started a fight after sometime they defeat all the goons.They where searching her by calling her name )

'Bhaiya' they hear her sound from first floor they rushed to find her.

Ray: Voh dekho (They found her phone which was lying there and the voice was coming from it. It seems like they record her voice and kept it switch off and as they entered they switch on and play the recording)

Shwetha: Voh yaha nahin hai kaha gaya voh (shouting) Varuu..😭

Debu: Shwetha sambhal apne aapko voh miljaayega

Sidd: Haa voh yahi kahi hoga chalo doondte hai

They once again started for searching these all are watching by sm1 his/her face is not revealed

Sm1: You gys will find her but not so soon 😈

While searching they heared screaming sound of Varu

Aaah Chodo mujhe please muje meri ghar jaana hai. Please kya dyshmani hai aapko mujse. Mai aapka kuchbhi nahin bigada haina Please muje chodo 😭😭 Aaah (They rushed to the top floor and found that it was her favorite teddy bear gifted by her dad on her birthday. It has a specialty that it can record anyone's voice by pressing a button on the back side of it. Ray took it hearing her sound their anger rise they where fuming now now they where searched her in the whole building)

Ray: Ham yaha poora doondliya lekin voh kahi nahi mil raha hai

Sidd: Lagtha hai voh log usse kahi aur chupaaya hai aur hame distract karnekeliye ye sab karraha hai

Debu: Nahi mera dil kehraha hai ki voh yahi hai lekin kaha (saying this he stomp hardly on the floor but they heared  a sound there) ye kya hai (he stomp again and again they heared the same sound) lagtha hai iske andar kuch hai (saying this he remove the tile and found a step to go inside as they enter inside they found a basement. They started searching her there. In a corner they found unconscious Varu tied in rope. Her body is fully injured it seems like she is brutally tirtured. Most of the wounds where by knife. Seeing her condition everyone's heart broken💔. The immediately run to her they got a chit near her it was written by blood of Varu they read it. IT'S JUST A BEGINNING. YOU KNOW ME FIND ME IF YOU CAN. Everyone where confused but they don't waste any time they immediately took Varu to hospital)

Aajkeliye Itna hai

Precap: Varu's life in danger and Lost memmories

Words: 537