Epilogue

A stretcher is moving inside the hospital and we can hear an unbearable pain of sm1. Whole Joshi family and Prathap are present there except Raytwika (Swetha and Vivek get married they were also in the hospitall). All are really worried especially Akshu. Her eyes are filled with tears Ayu notiece this went to her and hug her tightly letting the dam to broke. Watching this others also went to her.

Ayu:(patting her back) Akshu baby kyu ro rahe ho sab teekh hai

Akshu: Bhaiya kitne time hogaya lekin koi kuch bol bhi nahi raha hai 😭(Varu took her toh her embrace from Ayu's)

Varu: Akshu bacha rote nahi dekho Bhabhi bilkul teekh hai aur thodi der baad baby aajayega. Aur tu dekhna as ur wish princess hi hoga aur voh bohut chubby aur cute hoga (pinching her cheeks.) Bilkul teri tarah

Akshu:(innocently) Sachi 😥

Varu:(pulling her nose slightly) Muchi

(Just then a daughter come)

Debu: Nurse Ritwi kaisa hai

Nurse: She is totally fine and congratulations Dr.Ritwika ko beti hui hai. Unko room main shift karneke baad aap dekh sakthe hai

Varu: Dekha maine kaha dha na baby girl hoga 🥰

Akshu: Yayy! Main Didi ban gay 😍
(All chuckled at her excitement)

(Later Ritwi and baby got shifted to room. Family went inside and found Ritwi sleeping on the bed and Ray is sitting beside her with sleeping baby. All slowly move to Ray and stred at the angelic creature sleeping peacefully. Akshu was about to say something but Ray shushed her and pointed at Ritwi who is sleeping peacefully after a hectic and painfull delivery)

Akshu: (whispers)Papa main isse apne god main udaa saktha hoon

Ray: Are poochnewali kya baat hai teri hi toh chotti behan hai woh lo pakdo 🥰(Slowly kept her in her arms. As Akshu pick her in arms baby open her big eyes but for everyone's surprise instead of crying she smiled looking at Akshu.)

Vedhu: Are yeh toh has rahi hai😍

Varu:(touching her cheeks gently) Kitna cute hai yeh 😍

Ayu: Akshu ab mujhe bhi udaane do apne lil princess ko (He took her into arms. Just then Ritwi open her eyes and see the most beautifull vision in her life. Baby is laughing in Ayu's arms while the other children are around them and making her laugh. Happy tears flow from her eyes. She feels a soft thumb wiping her tears and found Ray beside her with smile. Then others notieced her awaken. Akshu and Ayu move to her and sat besid her aither side and hug and kiss her both cheeks not before giving baby in her arms. She also kiss both of thems cheeks.)

After some Days

Whole Joshi mansion is decorated. All are in traditional dress. All are beyond happy. Moving to Raytwika's room here is different scene. Ray and Ritwika are arguing for something and there are two frocks in each others hands. Our Baby is enjoying their bickering just then Akshu enters fully ready like a princess and shocked seeing the vision.

Akshu: Kya ho raha hai yaha kyun shor macha rahe ho aur aap donon abhi tak baby ko ready kiye bina yaha argue kar rahe hai

Ray: Akshu princess tu hi bolo baby ke liye yeh sky blue wala dress hi zyada acha lagegana

Ritwi: Aise kaise baby girl hai boys ke colour kyun select karega meri baby yeh baby pink frock hi pehnega

Ray: Aise kaise (Bickering round 2 started. Akshi got frustrated and shout.)

Akshu: SILENCE aap donon aise bicker karthe rahonge toh aaj kya agle mahine bhi baby ka namkaran nahin hoga 😡(Then Ayan enters)

Ayu: Ham yeh Pehle hi jaanthe dhe Isliye ham bhi ek dress liya hai aur yeh specially Akshu ke idea pe design kiya dha.