Chapter - 6

Double update 🥳🥳

Hospital

Devrey entered inside the ICU. Where Varu was laying on the bed. Seeing them she try to situp and was going to fall, but her brothers don't let her little sister to fell down. They hold her and help her to sit. She was looking at them with an expressionless face. They look at her with a sweet smile filled with lot's of affection.

Devray: Kya thum teekh ho?/ Are you ok?😢

She nooded without uttering a word.

Debu: Dard ho raha hai?

She nooded looking at her hand wich was plastered. The brothers are brokening from inside while looking at her face which was always kept with a cute smile which was on of the reason of their happiness is looking very week and gloomy now. But they didn't show it as they know it will  affect her health badly. So they are trying to act normally in front of her. The nurse come there with soup.

Nurse: Ye lo beta soup pithe hai. (She nooded no) are aise kaise chalega jaldi soup piyega toh hath jaldi teekh hojaayega. Aur ache bache badonke baath manega. Aap toh achi bachi hoona toh apna mooh kholo(saying this she offers a spoon filled with soup. She was looking at her with i am not a little child wala expression then she looked at Devray. They understand her thaughts so Debu ask nurse to give the bowl to him )

Debu: Aap mujhe laayiye mai pilaadoonga

Nurse:  Ye lo aur ha sham thak isko room main shift kardega

Ray: Ok ab aap jaa sakthe ho

(Debu started feeding her.She was continuously looking at her brothers while eating. To change her mood Ray started to crack jokes Dev also joined him. But all the attempts got failed. At last they show a funny act which make her laugh. Seeing that sweet laugh in her face they was feeling like they got back the most precious thing in the world. After talking for sometime she forget all the pain of her hand. While talking Ray feels a weight on his shaulder he look and found Varu is sleeping peacefully. A smile automatically appears on their face seeing that innocent face. Ray make her lay in bed making sure that it will not affect her sleep in any way. They crasses her forehead lovingly and kissed her forehead before leaving. As they come out of the ICU they found Sid and Anuvan there)

Sidanuvan: Kya Varu/ Didi teekh hai?😢

Dev: Haa voh bilkul teekh hai Chinda karneke zaroorat nahin aur 2hours ke baad room main shift kardega.

Sid: Mai dekhkar aatha hoon

Ray: Haa lekin bina kisi aavazse jaana soo rahi hai voh

Sid: Ok (Saying this Sid go inside  Vivan also followed him. Anu didn't go inside)

Debu: Thumhe nahin jaana

Anu: Jaana hai lekin pehle thum donon jaao aur fresh ho jao. Mai aur Sid yaha sambhal lega

Devray: Par...

Anu: Par var kuch nahin jao. Mai hoona sab sambhaloonga jao

Devray: Teek hai (they left the hospital half heartedly)

After few days Varu distarged from the hospital. They all were acting normally in front of Varu and trying to make her happy. They were making sure that their any behavior or a single word will not make her hurt a little bit. Within few days she forget all her pains both physically and mentally. She started to laugh whole heartedly. Seeing her fine Devray decided to don't ask anything in her life that related to the accident before 5years. As the don't want to fade the beautiful smile of their sister by remembering that insident.

Night 11:20pm

Veru's room

Both were sleeping peacefully Varu was seeing a dream or we can say a nightmare. MUMMYYY She walk up in jerk while screaming. Vedhu also walk up in a jerk and get worried seeing Varu's condition. Hearing the scream Debanya and Raytwika rushed to the room. She was sweating badly and crying and Vedhu was trying to calm her. Seeing her condition they also get afraid. Devray run and sat to her both sides and hug her. And offers a glass of while gently rubbing her back. She drink it in one go and she was continuously crying while securing in her brothers arms.

Ray: Varu kya hua baby roo kyu rahi ho koi bura sapna dekha kya

Varu(crying): Haa.. Mummy... paapa... Ac...cident... bomb.... pul... aag... maut.....

Debu: Bas sapna hai aur kuch nahin daro mat kuch nahin hua hai. Ham sab hai thumhari saath (she make her grip more tight)

Varu: Nahi... ya...hi h..ua dha.. U...s ra..at

Ritwi: Varu past is past usse chodo hame usse kuch nahin kar saktha so rona band karo

Anu: Haa agar thum royega toh Mummy paapa ko acha nahin lagega na. Isliye rona band karo aur darna mat. Agar dar hai toh thum aaj hamaare sath sojao

Debu: Haa chalo

Ritwi: Vedhu thum bhi aajao hamaare sath so jao (Both brothers took them to respective rooms.)

Debanya's room

Varu layed between them(note- Vami was not there as she was stubborn to sleep with Shwetha)

Anu: Darna mat ankhe band karke dheere so jao (She sing a lullaby while patting her)

Slowly sleep owertook her. They look at her

Debu: Thank you Anu

Anu: Kisliye

Debu: Meri zindagi main aanekeliye, meri har khushi aur dukh main mere saath denekeliye. Jab Mummy paapa gaye hai tabse Vedhu aur Varu ko maa ka pyar denekeliye, kabhibhi undonon ko maa ka kami mehsoos nahi honedenekeliye. Thank you for everything🥰

Anu: Thum itna formal kyu horahi ho Vedhu aur Veru meri bhi behana hai. Aur mai uska khyala rakhega hi aur bachpan saihi ham saath hai so ab itni emotional honeke zaroorat nahin hai. Dabbu kahika. Ab sojao🥰
(They turned off the light and sleep while hugging Varu)

Aajkeliye itna hai

Sorry kal update nahin denekeliye because mai bhimar pad chuki hoon. Abhibhi teekh nahin hui hai. Ab thodi better feel horahi hoon isliye update kiya. Kal update na aanekeliye hi aaj double update kiya hai. Shayad kal story nahin aayega. Agar main tekh hui toh update karoongi varna kab aaungi ye muje nahin pata.
Precap: Trip to old memories
Words: 1047