Behind the mask 1

Haseena Malik : age - 24. Top Actress of bollywood industry. Lives with her dog Cookie.

Anubhav Singh : age - 26. Aspiring actor. Currently unemployed.

****

"So sorry mene apako dekha nahi. Aapke kahi chot to nahi aayi na." Anubhav apologised to the girl with whom he just crashed. But the girl did not even reply him and ran from there. Anubhav looked at the running figure of the girl "Ajeeb ladki thi. It's okay hi bol deti. Aur pura chehra to ese dhak rakha tha jese koi chor ho. Upar topi, muh pe mask aur aakhon pe kale chashme."

He turned to see a group of reporter coming his side. A reporter came upto him "Tumne yaha se Haseena Malik ko jate huye dekha he kya?" Anubhav looked at the reporter with wide eyes "Yaha Haseena Malik thi?" The reporter nodded "Wo airport se nikli hi thi. Lekin unhe to jaise media se allergy he. Saare celebs ke interview aur photos hum le lete he lekin unke darshan set ke alawa kahi milna jaise impossible he."

The reporters went from there clearly dejected. Anubhav kept standing there "Haseena Malik se kash hum bhi mil pate. Wo itni kam umar me itni lbadi actress he aur keval apne talent ke basis par he. Hum to unke aage kuch nahi he. Ek baar mil paate to unhe bata paate ki sach me unke kitne bade prashansak he hum. Khair abhi to audition ka time ho gaya he. Bas ye audition ckear ho jaye."

*****

A few days later

Haseena was sitting near a secluded lake side with her mask,cap and goggles near her. She was looking aimlessly at the lake when she felt someone snuggling in her. She looked down and smiled seeing little cookie trying to climb on her. She giggled when cookie licked her and started swaying her tail. She picked cookie up and made her sit on her lap "Tum hi to ho jo asli Haseena se pyaar karti ho. Baaki sab to keval natak karte he. Keval bollywood actress Haseena Malik ko pyaar karte he. Har waqt ye sab sath rakhna padta he agar zara si bhi time mujhe keval Haseena ban ke bitana hota he to. Kash koi esa hota jo humse jaise hum he waise hi pyaar karta naki hamare naam ya hamare paise se." Cookie who looked at her sad face nodded as if understanding everything and got down from her lap. Cookie started running towards a little crowded area of the lake seeing which Haseena got up to catch her but cookie was much fast. Tiredly she sat down. After a few minutes she got up to check on cookie but stopped seeing Cookie coming back with a ball in her mouth. Haseena looked at her confused. Cookie came near her and Haseena took the ball from her mouth. She saw it was a yellow coloured ball on which a bright smiley face was made. She looked at cookie who waggled her tail and barked happily. Haseena smiled seeing Cookie 's efforts to make her happy.

"Are kaha gaya wo kutta wo ball leke." As soon as Haseena heard the voice she ran near the tree and with great speed covered her face to avoid any unwanted encounter. Just then she saw a man running towards cookie. He looked at Cookie. She got near cookie "Kya hum jaan sakte he aapko hamare dog se kya chahiye?". "Hamara naam Anubhav he. Aapka dog waha khel rahe ek bacche ki ball leke bhag gaya tha. Wo baccha rone lag gaya tha isliye hum bas wo ball chahte he. Wese aapko humne kahi to dekha he."

Haseena's heart started beating faster. Was her face visible. Has her mask or goggles gotten off a bit. She was terrified. Anubhav tried to remember where he has seen her when suddenly he remembered "Are aap to wahi he jo us din humse takra gayi thi. Humne sorry bhi bola tha lekin aap to sunne se pehle hi bhag gayi. I am sorry for that day. Wo me thoda jaldi me tha." Haseena sighed and smiled a bit behind her mask seeing Anubhav who was apologising for event that happened so many days ago "It's okay. Galti darasal hamari thi. Hum hi bina dekhe bhag rahe the." Anubhav smiled "Wese aap hamesha mask aur ye pura chehra cover karke kyu rehti he. Mera matlab he us din bhi aap ese hi thi." Haseena looked at him clearly annoyed at his question "Aapko nahi lagta aap aur hum ek dusre ke dost nahi he jo aap itna frank hoke humse baat kar rahe he. Hum kese bhi rahe wo hamari marji he."