Behind the mask 2

Next part - 90 votes
Finish the target and next part will be uploaded.

Hearing Haseena's words Anubhav was beyond shocked. He understood the girl he met twice was none other than Haseena Malik to whom he said the same sentence yesterday. The girl Behind the mask was Haseena. He kept looking at her wide eyed. She again hit Mr Desai before walking away from the studio.

Anubhav went out the studio and as usual according to his routine in this unknwon city he sat down in the park looking at the children play. His mind was occupied by her thoughts. He took out his phone and searched her name."Kya he Haseena Malik. Itni mysterious. Na hi kabhi apni personal life ke baare me batati he aur na hi koi interview he inka jisme inhone apne work ke alawa koi bhi baat kari ho. Wo director kitna famous he ye sab jante he. Agar wo ye series karti to unki popularity aur jyada badh jati. Lekin unhone ek baar nahi socha wo web series ko thukrane se pehle. Shayad wo mask media se bachne ke liye he lekin mera dil kehta he us mask ke piche koi aur wajah he. Unki awaz me jo dard humne kal mehsoos kiya tha wahi aaj unki aakhon me dekha he. Kuch to he unke dil me jo unhe andar se tod chuka he. Hum nahi jante kyu lekin unki aakhon me dard nahi dekha ja raha. Wo dard hume chot pohocha raha he."

He glanced towards the lake where he met her yesterday. Without giving a single thought he got up and moved towards the secluded side.

His eyes lit up seeing Haseena sitting there with Cookie. This time surprisingly her face was not covered and for the first time he was seeing her smiling. This was not the fake smiles she gave while acting but a real one which mesmerized him. Feeling someone's gaze on her she looked towards his direction and was surprised to see Anubhav standing there.

This time she did not cover her face which made him smile. He also sat down but maintaining a decent distance between them. Haseena looked at him "Aaj aapne us ladki ke liye jo step liya wo sach me bohot mushkil tha. Lekin aapne ek baar bhi apne career ka nahi socha??"

Anubhav glanced at her and smiled "Career bohot chota hota he ek ladki ki izzat ke aage. Ha hum jante the ki us director ke sath jo hum kar rahe he uske baad hamara career khatam ho jayega lekin agar hum wo nahi karte to aaj shayad yaha shanti se beth bhi nahi paate. Khudpe hi sharam aane lag jati. Kal jab wapis hamare gav jate to hamari maa se kese nazre milate kyuki unke sanskaro ka hi mazak banwa chuke hote hum. Humara kya he. Hum to wapis gav jake baba ki dukan par beth jayenge."

Haseena was beyond shocked at his words. How can someone be so selfless? Is she dreaming? She kept looking at him who was looking at the lake. The red hue of the sun setting was casting a golden glow on his face. His messy hair were coming on his forehead. His perfect striking features made her lost in him.

She came back from her lost world by seeing Cookie jumping on Anubhav. This was another surprise for Haseena as Cookie never comes near any stranger.

He chuckled and started playing with Cookie who seemed to enjoy her time with him. Haseena turned towards him "Shayad Cookie ko aap pasand aa gaye he." Anubhav smiled looking at her. Cookie again ran towards Haseena making her chuckle. Unaware of what her smile was doing on someone's heart, she kept playing while giggling. Cookie was her only home, her only lifeline.
Anubhav kept gazing her. Her face which glowed, her hair which were flowing because of light winds, her deep, unreadable eyes and finally her captivating smile.

Not one of them had spoken for a long time. Haseena was surprised on herself as she was not feeling uncomfortableness which she usually feels around everyone. Even the usual time on which she returns home had passed but she did not wanted to go home today. Maybe for the time she was feeling something different. Anubhav was looking at the city for the last time because he knew now the director would do anything to ruin his career and he would definitely have to return to his village.