Behind the mask 6

Warning - Very long part ahead. Read when you have time.

As soon as Anubhav entered his house someone jumped on him making him smile. "Bhaiya....mene aapko kitna miss kiya aapko pata he. Thank you thank you... Aap aa gaye." His little sister Aarvi's voice cooed in his ears.

He put her down and kissed her forehead "Kese nahi aata. Mujhe meri jaan pyari he. Tu naraz hoti to baba to meri jaan hi le lete na."

"Wah matlab bhai behen mile aur meri burai chalu ho gayi." Anubhav turned to see his father and mother standing there. Mother with a smile and father with a cute frown. Anubhav ran and touched their feet before taking them in a tight hug.

Maa kissed his forehead "Mujhe garv he tujhpe. Finally apna sapna pura kar raha he tu."

Aarvi jumped in between "Wese to aap duffer ho lekin aap meri favourite Haseena Malik ke sath movie kar rahe ho isliye ab lag raha he thoda to dimag aa gaya aapme."

As soon as Haseena's name came his face expressions changed which was noticed by Aarvi. She thought to talk to him about it later.

Anubhav's father came and put his hand on his head "Mujhe garv he tujhpe."

Anubhav's face lit up hearing these words. He always wanted to hear these words. Aarvi and his kother smiled seeing them.

Aarvi who could not control her excitement again spoke "Bhaiya aap aaj rest kar lijiye kyuki kal ki tickets he."

Anubhav looked at her and nodded before retiring to his room. He freshened up and was going to take rest when Aarvi knocked on his door.
"Aaja Aaru. Tu kabse knock karne lagi."

Aarvi entered the room and without saying anything put her phone in front of him. He looked at her confused and picked up the phone. But soon his confusion vanished when he saw his and Haseena's video from airport. He looked at Aarvi.

"Bhaiya aapne mana kyu nahi kiya jab ye reporter ne bola aap dono ek dusre se pyaar karte he kya?" Aarvi asked making him more guilty.

"Aaru wo media ke saamne kuch bhi bolne se pehle sochna padta he. Isliye nahi bola bas." Anubhav cleared her confusion. Aarvi did not seem convinced by his reason. She again played the video and pointed at him smiling looking at her like a love sick puppy when she was telling the media about her seeing the colours of the world because of someone.

He understood Aarvi's questions. He knew in this whole world no one knew him more than Aarvi. He sighed and told her everything that happened from the day he collided with her to her confession. Aarvi was shocked hearing him would be an understatement.

She controlled herself and looked at Anubhav "Aap kuch feel karte he unke liye?"

Anubhav had always found a comfort in talking with Aarvi even with their age gap. She was young but very mature.

"I don't know Aaru. Mera matlab he I love spending time with her. Unke sath hota hu to bilkul esi feeling aati he jese me meri family ke sath hu. Jis din wo mujhe unki story suna rahi thi aur ro rahi thi tab unko rota hua dekhke I felt ki mere andar kuch tut gaya he. Unki hasi dekh ke mujhe bohot sukoon milta he. Unke jesi ladki mene aaj tak nahi dekhi. Wo itni badi actress he lekin bilkul bhi attitude nahi he. Unke sath me bilkul wo Anubhav hota hu jo tere ya Maa,Babuji ke samne hu.Bilkul mastikhor, life ko enjoy karne wala. Kabhi kabhi unko dekh ke kho jata hu. Specially unki aakhon me. Abhi bhi jab me yaha aa raha tha to bas ek hi khayal tha dimag me ki me unko kitna miss karunga."

He stopped speaking when he did not hear anything. He looked at his sister to fund her smiling widely. "Ab ese dat kyu faad rahi he."

Aarvi hugged him tightly "You are in love bhaiya. Aap pichle 5 minute se nonstop Haseena ke baare ke bole ja rahe ho. Aur apne chehre ko dekho. Ek second ke liye bhi jab aap unke baare me baat kar rahe the tab aapke chehre se smile nahi gayi he. Agar abhi bhi aap kaho ki you are not sure ki aap unke liye kya feel karte ho to aap bohot bade wale duffer ho."