Behind the mask 5

The next day Haseena reached her set to be greeted by a sight that instantly made her smile. Anubhav was sitting there playing with a little kid. Their set was near a slum so many kids came near set. She smiled seeing how happy the small child was with him. She has seen other actors scrunching their nose at these slum people but here she did not see even a line of uncomfortableness on his face. Instead he had a huge smile.

Haseena's pov
Anubhav you really are something else. You made me become friends with you. A gurl who did not even talked to anybody became friends with you. You really don't care about people's status or money. Youe are first genuinely good hearted person I have seen. I am grateful that I crashed  with you that day and that Cookie stole that kid's ball. Today after so many years I woke up happy without any sadness or feeling of being alone. Thanks."

Feeling an intense gaze on himself Anubhav raised his eyes to meet those eyes which always gave him goosebumps. She came near him and took the kid from him making him frown. She chuckled seeing his frown. After playing with the kid their mother took him with her leaving Anubhav and Haseena alone.

Anubhav looked at her. She was smiling. It seemed as if her face had become more beautiful overnight "Aaj to aapke chehre pe alag hi roshni dikh rahi he. Esa konsi jadibuti mil gayi raat me aapko."

Haseena chuckled "Jadibuti nahi lekin ek dost mil gaya he. Jisne hamara dukh baata aur hume judge kiye bina hamara sath diya."

Anubhav gazed at her and then smiled. Befire they can talk further they were called by the director.

After their day's shooting Haseena was going when she saw light in Anubhav's vanity were still on indicating he was still there. She entered tha vanity to see him talking on his phone. She stopped on the door not wanting to enter without his permission.

"Tum meri jeene ki wajah ho. Me aaunga na jaldi. Me sach me dukhi hu ki me waha nahi hu lekin me kya karu. Aaj se hi shooting start huyi he. Me kese chutti mangu director se. Please mujhse naraj mat ho na. Tum naraj ho gayi to me kya karunga. Tumhari bak bak nahi sunta hu to meri subah kaha hoti he. Please maaf kar do." Anubhav was constantly apologising to someone on phone.

Haseena heard his talks and felt something break inside her when he said that she was his reason to live.

Anubhav put down his phone and turned to see Haseena standing there lost in her thoughts. "Haseena aap yaha. Kuch kaam tha to hume bata deti."

Haseena looked at him "Nahi wo bas aapke room ki light on dekhi to socha aap abhi tak set pe kyu he wo puch le."

Anubhav nodded and smiled "Wo hum bas hamari choti behen se baat kar rahe the."

Hearing that he was talking to his sister Haseena's face lit up "Choti behen." Anubhav nodded "Ha actually wo 12th class me he. Next week uske board exams khatam ho rahe he. Aur wo chahti he ki college jane se pehle ek family trip ho jaye. Humne usse bataya ki hum nahi aa sakte to wo naraz ho gayi he humse."

"Aapko chutti chahiye to mang lijiye na. Director sir de denge." Haseena suggested.

"Aaj hi to shoot start hua he. Agar aaj hi chutti mang li do week baad ke liye to wo hume kabhi aur apne sath kaam nahi karayenge." Anubhav said. Sadness was visible in his eyes. Haseena knew one thing surely till now that his sadness was unbearable to her. She did not know why but it was not something she can see.

"Agar me director sir se baat karu to. Wo mujhe mana nahi karenge." Haseena said. "Haseena aap kyu takleef le rahi he. Hum kuch sochte he. Kuch to karna hi padega warna wo hamare baba ki ladli rajkumari agar ese hi humse naraz hoke bethi rahi to baba hume bohot daatenge." Anubhav said and chuckled.