Truth Be Told -A Greyson Chance Fan Fiction-

Introduction

Ellynne Rayna Harris is a girl with TONS of siblings. I mean TONS. 

Two elder brothersHunter and Harry. Hunter's 19 and Harry's 18.

Three elder sisters, Eden, Evan and Elsa. Eden's 18 and is Harry's twin sister. Evan's 17 and Elsa's 16 and a half. Almst 17. She's like the other end of Evan.lol.

Ellynne, 16 to be.

1 younger sister, Eustacia who is 10.

3 younger brothers, Hackett, Hayden and Halden. Hackett's 12, Hayden and Halden's 7 and yes they are twins.

See! Tons of people in the house which means they have a really really really really really really, k enough really, huge mansion or castle or whatever.

Soooooo, enough with her private stuff and let me tell yall wattpad-ers 'bout her life.

She have a best friend call Chrystina and yeah, they all have cool names cause I'm awesome ;) teehee.

She, and her whoooooooole family use to live in Tennesse. Now, they are moving to LA and that means Ellynne is leaving her Chrystina! 

New life, new friends!

And btw, if you DIDNT know yet, this is in fact a Greyson fanfic so yeah. 

This is basicly what it's gonna be like when starts (the LA life) so don't get confused or stuff. Butttt, if you still are a bimbo...JOKES... if you're still confuse, tell me! :D 

Soooooo, let's start Chapter 1 in the next ...... thinggy.

~Cooornflaaakes~