Chapter 2 : Meeting Cody

Author's note at the beginning? Aww this sucks.

Yeah, I know ;/

Soo, I've been wondering, what should I do with Eustacia? If you cows forgotten it, (btw, I love cows. hahaha) It's Ellynne's little sista, what should I do with her? Poke her with pens? Lol jokes.

She hasn't been in the last Chapter so I hope my brain could squeeze her in this.

Comment about what should I do with her maybe? Anyways, enjoy ze ztory ;)

-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-

"Who says, who says you're not perfect, who sa-"

I slammed my hand at my alarm clock and sat up,

As I was about the lay back d-

"What you need to kn-"

"WHAT?!" I shrieked into the phone.

What a bad morning.

"Err, hi. I may luk foh Miser Halingtun?"

"Mister Haylington you mean? Wrong number, now prank somebody else!"

I hang up before that asian woman said anything more.

[Sorry! I know Asian don't speak like that as I'm an Asian myself, but I just want to do that cause yeah I want to. lol]

I stood up, unable to sleep anymore, and went for a quick shower.

I decided to put on a "DUMB CAT" T-Shirt, a blue skinny jeans and pink converse. Yeah, I'm a rainbow.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of Nutella and head out to wait for the bus.

As I reach the door, I saw a sticky note.

"' Morning. As you read this, I think you're heading out to school. Family is out for some stuffs so you might not see your sibs in school! Behave well! xoxo Mum "

Oh mummy, why didn't you brought me along to skip school?

I decided to skip the bus and walk to school, since it's just a few blocks away.

I ate the Nutella with my fingers as I walk.

People stared at me as if I had 50 heads. What? Never seen a girl eating Nutella before.

I walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and finally, I reached school.

Phew, that's kinda far.

I checked my watch and it's only 8:30. Yeah, ONLY. If I didn't mention, I start school at 9 everyday. Yay.

I took out my phone and played Temple Run 2. YAY, again!

As I was getting 6million-

Bump!

Someone bumped into me and my phone fell to the grass.

Damn you random stranger!

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry."

Australian detected.

I picked up my phone and look up and saw......

CODY FREAKING SIMPSON!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

"I'm really sorry, can you please stop staring at me like that? It's creeping me out. I could replace your phone if you want?"

"E-e-errr, it's alright. I'm sorry for, urrmm, standing in the middle of the road like that."