Chapter 11

Chapter 11

***Ten years later***

Drogo and I are sitting with our men, me in his lap where I normally sit. We watch our four sons chase around some of the other kids and I can't help but smile. Drogo's hand caresses my protruding stomach and says "This one shall be a daughter." I look at him and ask "Do you think so?" He nods. "She shall be strong like her mother. Protected by her brothers and will rule like her father." he tells me. "That she will my stars." I tell him. "I love you Erin." he tells me. "I love you Drogo." I say before kissing him softly.

Watching our sons, we see Drogon, our nine year old, helping one of the little girls up after she was pushed down. "Kilara looks at him like he hangs the moon." I say. "That she does. Her father wants her to be Drogon's bride when the time comes." he says. "She would be good for him." I tell him.

Danara, our eight year old, is showing his brothers, Eranos, five and Thantos, three, how to brush the pony we gifted him for his birthday. "We have such strong sons." I tell Drogo. "That we do my moon. That we do." I feel our daughter kicking her father's hand and he smiles. "Our daughter is a strong one." he tells me again. "She is. Drogo..."I say and he looks up at me. "I think she may be our last." I tell him. "Then you have given me the world my moon."

That night, I can't sleep. The boys are all sleeping in their small beds. I can't get comfortable and Drogo notices. "Are you in pain my moon?" he asks. I nod. "Can you get Irri? I believe you will meet your daughter soon." I tell him. He smiles and gets Irri. As they both rush back in, Drogo wakes our sons and tells them "Let's tell the Kahlasaar that the baby is coming." They kiss my cheek before heading out of the tent.

As the sun rises, we hear the first cries of our daughter, Darnas. Drogo and our sons run into the tent to see her face for the first time and as Drogo and our sons, take Darnas outside the tent, I hear Drogo announce "Darnas, daughter of your Kahl and Kahleesi, has entered the world. She is to be protected as you protect our sons." he says and they all bow to her like they have all of our children. Drogo brings Darnas to me to nurse and we just spend time as a family. I look from Drogo to our sons as they watch our daughter fall asleep as she nurses and I know my family is complete.